Ben Nye 12 color grand lumiere

No Image

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have a LOT of makeup, and if there were a fire this would be the one item (of makeup) that I would run to save...It is amazing and has never ending possibilities! It blends, can be sheer or bold, wet or dry ANYTHING! But what I like best is that you can pat colors on top of others and it never becomes all muddy looking, just stays vibrant and wonderful. Buy it if you can, or buy em color by color for only 9 bucks a piece :)

on 2/21/2010 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Amazing product to have if you like bright colors!!
Only downside is that all the products are shiny so you do have to use some matte shadows with the palette to get some really amazing looks.

Amazing palette though! And you get a lot for the price!!
The quality of the eyeshadows is great as well. They are extremely pigmented, smooth and easy to blend.
Truly a must have if you like bright colors!

on 5/31/2009 10:31:00 PM

This product stays true to it's color staying reviews! When I get done with a 12 hour work day I expect to see faded, melted, tired makeup, but BAM.. still shining vivid colors in the mirror! My one complaint about the shadows are the shimmery ones. The flakes must be too large for the primer I use to hold them because I'll have glittery fallout on my face, clothes and desk during the day. Also, the shadows keep popping out of the tin and one of these days I'll break one. I got mine from the bubba sikes site and they were very speedy with the delivery!