Ben Nye 12 color grand lumiere

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

LOVE LOVE LOVE! DID I MENTION I LOVE IT??? THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST MAKE UP INVESTMENT I HAVE EVER MADE. THE COLORS DELIVER INTENSE PIGMENT, IT GOES ON SUPER SMOOTH AND EVEN BLENDS WELL WITH MY URBAN DECAY AND MAC. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR BRIGHT GREENS AND YELLOWS THAT LIVE UP TO MY HOPES, MY SEARCH HAS ENDED!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH I JUST ORDERED THE MAGICAKE PALLET! BY THIS SATURDAY I SHOULD BE TAKING IT FOR A TEST DRIVE!

on 5/8/2009 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This palette deserves all the raves it gets. The quality of the shadows is outstanding, super pigmented, smooth, easy to blend. The quantity you get is amazing. 12 generous colors in this palette. I bought mine at makeupmania.com and have seen it cheaper at the bubba sikes clown supply site. Great palette, essential if you are into brights.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

i love this palette! PERFECT for awesome, fun looks! seriously, it is SO worth it; they're super pigmented and unique. no downside i can think of, and i've had it for quite a while.

on 4/12/2009 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i stalked this product online for awhile before actually taking the plunge and getting it... and now that i got it, there is not one bit of regret whatsoever... i'm in love!! the colors are truly pigmented, and i can see lots of possibilities and fun using these colors for future looks. i still have to master using it wet, b/c when i tried to today it didn't come out as good as dry (which isn't usual)... i encourage everyone to get this palette! --and their blushes are awesome also--

on 3/5/2003 12:21:00 PM

I LOVE these. I have the 12-pan Lumiere palette and it is fabulous. These can be used for so many things. On eyes dry for a light wash of color, or applied with water or a mixing agent such as Ben Nye Final Seal for a more intense, paint-like effect. The result when wet is intense glitter shimmer similar to MAC Pigments. These can also be used for body painting. Also, the price can NOT be beat. One thing I love about Ben Nye is that it is MAC, or other high-end brand, quality at a complete fraction of the cost. I got my entire 12-pan palette for only $50, which is a little over $2 each! And each pan is about 3g I believe! Whoa! I love it.