Ben Nye 12 color grand lumiere

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.8

LOVE LOVE LOVE! DID I MENTION I LOVE IT??? THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST MAKE UP INVESTMENT I HAVE EVER MADE. THE COLORS DELIVER INTENSE PIGMENT, IT GOES ON SUPER SMOOTH AND EVEN BLENDS WELL WITH MY URBAN DECAY AND MAC. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR BRIGHT GREENS AND YELLOWS THAT LIVE UP TO MY HOPES, MY SEARCH HAS ENDED!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH I JUST ORDERED THE MAGICAKE PALLET! BY THIS SATURDAY I SHOULD BE TAKING IT FOR A TEST DRIVE!

After so many great reviews about this palette, I finally bought it. It's a great deal for getting 12 very pigmented, intense eyeshadow colours. And the e/s pans are a lot bigger too compared to MAC. It is a little bright for everyday wear but if you love playing and experimenting with colours then go get this palette. I may not use it all the time but I still love it. My faves are Chartreuse, Jade, Tangerine and Aztec Gold.

on 5/31/2009 10:31:00 PM

This product stays true to it's color staying reviews! When I get done with a 12 hour work day I expect to see faded, melted, tired makeup, but BAM.. still shining vivid colors in the mirror! My one complaint about the shadows are the shimmery ones. The flakes must be too large for the primer I use to hold them because I'll have glittery fallout on my face, clothes and desk during the day. Also, the shadows keep popping out of the tin and one of these days I'll break one. I got mine from the bubba sikes site and they were very speedy with the delivery!

on 4/12/2009 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i stalked this product online for awhile before actually taking the plunge and getting it... and now that i got it, there is not one bit of regret whatsoever... i'm in love!! the colors are truly pigmented, and i can see lots of possibilities and fun using these colors for future looks. i still have to master using it wet, b/c when i tried to today it didn't come out as good as dry (which isn't usual)... i encourage everyone to get this palette! --and their blushes are awesome also--