Ben Nye 12 color grand lumiere

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

on 8/27/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Fabulous!! I was hesitant to buy the Grand Lumiere Palette because I wasn't sure I could handle all the color. Boy was I wrong!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this palette. Bubbasclownsupplies.com has the best price and they shipped fast. No problems opening the palette here. The colors blend like a dream and are THE best eye shadows I've ever used. Stop hesitating and JUST BUY IT! I'm glad I took the plunge (so to speak). Now I'm sorry I didn't buy it sooner. 5 stars all the way!! EDIT: While I still think this is a fabulous palette, the older I get, the less useful it is. I'd say if you're 20-something, go for it. No longer suitable for me.

on 4/12/2009 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i stalked this product online for awhile before actually taking the plunge and getting it... and now that i got it, there is not one bit of regret whatsoever... i'm in love!! the colors are truly pigmented, and i can see lots of possibilities and fun using these colors for future looks. i still have to master using it wet, b/c when i tried to today it didn't come out as good as dry (which isn't usual)... i encourage everyone to get this palette! --and their blushes are awesome also--

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are the most awesome, long lasting, beautiful eyeshadows I have ever owned. I cant say enough about these. Some are exactly the same color as certain mac pigments only these are pressed and last for so long! Some of the colors that are similar are mac blue, pink pearl, white gold, frost and gold pigments. You get 12 eyeshadows and for $54, its such a good deal. I love it so much, I would pay $120 for it if thats how much it cost! Everyone I've showed this too wants one too but I had to go through hell to get one. I had to call all the MU retailers that sold this brand (in the LA area, I'm in northern CA and nobody sells it here) and I finally got a co to ship it to me. Whew! It was so worth it.