Ben Nye 12 color grand lumiere

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.8

on 12/26/2010 8:51:00 PM

I got this palette for christmas and am already in love with it. One of my favorite things about it is that the eyeshadows have a nice amount of shimmer but not too much. Many eyeshadows are just packed with glitter to the point of being gaudy, and these aren't like that at all. I did a look last night using amethyst and cosmic violet on the upper lid and jade on the lower, and got tons of compliments about it. All the colors are very easily to blend and to build up as much product as you want. I would repurchase, but I don't I'll need to, since you get so much of each color it'll probably last a while.

LOVE LOVE LOVE! DID I MENTION I LOVE IT??? THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST MAKE UP INVESTMENT I HAVE EVER MADE. THE COLORS DELIVER INTENSE PIGMENT, IT GOES ON SUPER SMOOTH AND EVEN BLENDS WELL WITH MY URBAN DECAY AND MAC. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR BRIGHT GREENS AND YELLOWS THAT LIVE UP TO MY HOPES, MY SEARCH HAS ENDED!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH I JUST ORDERED THE MAGICAKE PALLET! BY THIS SATURDAY I SHOULD BE TAKING IT FOR A TEST DRIVE!

on 5/31/2009 10:31:00 PM

This product stays true to it's color staying reviews! When I get done with a 12 hour work day I expect to see faded, melted, tired makeup, but BAM.. still shining vivid colors in the mirror! My one complaint about the shadows are the shimmery ones. The flakes must be too large for the primer I use to hold them because I'll have glittery fallout on my face, clothes and desk during the day. Also, the shadows keep popping out of the tin and one of these days I'll break one. I got mine from the bubba sikes site and they were very speedy with the delivery!

on 1/3/2008 7:11:00 AM

Great product!. Applies well wet or dry. I don't have a fading/moving problem, but i use cosealer under it to make it stay put. I can jump in a pool with this stuff if you mix it with liquid set and it woing move a mm. The 12 pan set is worth the price, actually it almost worth twice the price. I used to be a mac eyeshowdow snob, at least for the shimmery stuff, but the pigment in this stuff / price it really can't be beat.

on 3/5/2003 12:21:00 PM

I LOVE these. I have the 12-pan Lumiere palette and it is fabulous. These can be used for so many things. On eyes dry for a light wash of color, or applied with water or a mixing agent such as Ben Nye Final Seal for a more intense, paint-like effect. The result when wet is intense glitter shimmer similar to MAC Pigments. These can also be used for body painting. Also, the price can NOT be beat. One thing I love about Ben Nye is that it is MAC, or other high-end brand, quality at a complete fraction of the cost. I got my entire 12-pan palette for only $50, which is a little over $2 each! And each pan is about 3g I believe! Whoa! I love it.

on 10/18/2002 6:39:00 PM

This product is so great! These super high instensity powders are about as shiny and shimmery as you can get, and the colors are amazing. Works great wet or dry.