Ben Nye 12 color grand lumiere

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

on 2/21/2010 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Amazing product to have if you like bright colors!!
Only downside is that all the products are shiny so you do have to use some matte shadows with the palette to get some really amazing looks.

Amazing palette though! And you get a lot for the price!!
The quality of the eyeshadows is great as well. They are extremely pigmented, smooth and easy to blend.
Truly a must have if you like bright colors!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

i love this palette! PERFECT for awesome, fun looks! seriously, it is SO worth it; they're super pigmented and unique. no downside i can think of, and i've had it for quite a while.

on 11/24/2004 2:18:00 PM

When I saw this online I drooled over it for two days before buying it. The colors are so intense I can hardly believe it! I wore the chartruse and blue shades on my eyes to the mall and all the MAs stopped and asked what it was. Most of them had never heard of Ben Nye, but when I pointed them to wyb.com they said they were going to buy this right away. They go on silky and last all day. If you like strong, beautiful colors (in big pans!) this is the palette for you.

I agree! Sorry MAC, I think I am in love! These colors are incredibly similar to some of the shadows and if you mix them with Ben Nye Liqui Set I'll bet them make a consistency like the Paints. For $8 each and they have large palletes with the some the creme Lumiere colors as well! I am in LOVE.