Ben Nye 12 color grand lumiere

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

on 9/1/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I can not say enough about this palette. It is by far the best palette I have ever bought. The 12 shadows have the intensity of a foiled pigment. The formula in these shadows are not thick and pastey. I feel as if I am wearing no makeup what so ever
Palette colors reviews;
Ice- One of my favorite inner corner and brow highlight colors, looks a bit like Mac Vanilla.
Aztec Gold- I do not use this color as much but when I do I like it for a bronze look.
Silver- My all time favorite silver shadow out there you can use this silver with almost all the colors in the palette.
Azalea- (Hot Pink/ Red) This is the only shadow I don't really use, looks a bit like brash and bold pigment from mac.
Cosmic Blue- This royal blue color is perfect, I like to use this with the amethyst to have a fin colorful look.
Sun Yellow- Is beautiful I do wear a lot of yellow, orange, tangerine colors because I have blue eyes.
Iced gold- Again another great highlight color for brown look. Tangerine- So bright and vivid love to wear this with Sun yellow. Chartreuse- Is the one of the best most vivid greens you can get and you can not get this color anywhere else.
Jade- Is my number one in this palette it's a medium green that I love to use in my crease area when I have chartreuse on my lid.
Amethyst- Great deep purple, reminds me of macs push the edge pigment.
Cosmic Violet- This is a beautiful pink purple that looks a lot like macs stars n rockets.

After so many great reviews about this palette, I finally bought it. It's a great deal for getting 12 very pigmented, intense eyeshadow colours. And the e/s pans are a lot bigger too compared to MAC. It is a little bright for everyday wear but if you love playing and experimenting with colours then go get this palette. I may not use it all the time but I still love it. My faves are Chartreuse, Jade, Tangerine and Aztec Gold.

on 1/3/2008 7:11:00 AM

Great product!. Applies well wet or dry. I don't have a fading/moving problem, but i use cosealer under it to make it stay put. I can jump in a pool with this stuff if you mix it with liquid set and it woing move a mm. The 12 pan set is worth the price, actually it almost worth twice the price. I used to be a mac eyeshowdow snob, at least for the shimmery stuff, but the pigment in this stuff / price it really can't be beat.

on 10/18/2002 6:39:00 PM

This product is so great! These super high instensity powders are about as shiny and shimmery as you can get, and the colors are amazing. Works great wet or dry.