NuFountain CelSignal Support

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
 NuFountain CelSignal Support

3.7

Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, anti-oxidant), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, cell-signaling, anti-inflammatory), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5 derivative, humectant, skin-conditioning, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, skin-identical ingredient), Hydrolyzed Oats (humectant), Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae Extract, anti-oxidant), Pullulan (algal polysaccharide, anti-oxidant, skin-identical ingredient), Glycerin (humectant, skin-identical ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative). MAP is 15%, and B3 is at 10%, and the B5 is at 5%. Completely Fragrance-free and colorant-free. pH of 5-5.5

on 3/21/2015 3:06:00 PM

I was excited to try a MAP product since my skin did not tolerate NuFountain's C20. Unfortunately, my skin is reacting to this product as well. I'm getting round welts on my cheeks next to my nose and under my eyes. Fortunately, the welts and irritation disappear by the next day.

I also don't feel like this is hydrating enough for me. Even when applied on damp skin, my skin dries tight. Unlike other reviewers, I do feel that this leaves a film, and when I apply another moisturizer over it, I think I feel it coming of in dried dusty bits.

I do believe in the efficacy of the active ingredients, I like the dropper and the dark bottle, but this product is not for me.

on 2/20/2014 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Amazing serum . Let me add my voice to the singing chorus .
This vitamin C serum has MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate) and vit b5 (panthenol) Hyaluronic acid, and oats to hydrate and calm the skin
I applied this to damp skin, absorbed very quickly and left my skin feeling plumped and hydrated
I was devastated when I found out this was discontinued

But nufountain brought it back, in a dropper style bottle now, no more pump. I'll repurchase when I have the money to do so.

on 8/3/2013 10:28:00 AM

This is a "try it and see for yourself how great it is" product. I had never used a vitamin C serum before, and I had heard so many great things about this one that I had to buy a bottle just out of curiosity. Well the results it gave me make this one of the best skincare products I have ever tried.

This serum has a liquidy texture almost like water, I apply it by putting a few pumps onto a cotton pad then running the pad all over my cleansed skin. It dries without leaving a film or sticky feeling. I don't find it to be particularly moisturizing but my skin tends to get oily as the day goes on anyway so I don't add a moisturizer after I apply this serum, although others might find it necessary to do so.

And the results are beautifully impressive! Visibly smooth, glowy, younger-looking skin. No clogged pores or breakouts. I see a world of difference when I use this product vs. when I don't. At $30 for a 1oz bottle it may be a little pricey but it's much cheaper than other products I've bought that didn't deliver results that even came close to what this does for me. I love the added brightness and even skin tone WITHOUT irritation.

I love it and I'd definitely buy it again!

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image