NuFountain CelSignal Support

Filtered by eye Color : Green
 NuFountain CelSignal Support

Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, anti-oxidant), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, cell-signaling, anti-inflammatory), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5 derivative, humectant, skin-conditioning, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, skin-identical ingredient), Hydrolyzed Oats (humectant), Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae Extract, anti-oxidant), Pullulan (algal polysaccharide, anti-oxidant, skin-identical ingredient), Glycerin (humectant, skin-identical ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative). MAP is 15%, and B3 is at 10%, and the B5 is at 5%. Completely Fragrance-free and colorant-free. pH of 5-5.5

on 4/10/2018 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted this serum to work for me because it's got some pretty stellar ingredients in all the right percentages, and my skin won't tolerate L-Ascorbic Acid. But the god d*mn nannochloropsis oculata. The thing is I *know* my skin breaks out from algae, but I didn't recognize "nannochloropsis oculata" as such so I just blithely slapped this on my face, heedless of what was to come. Oh, and did I mention it lulled me into a false sense of security because it did that. It didn't break me out for like 10 solid days, and then... Armageddon. Honestly, the worst breakout I've had in a year or two (though thankfully not cystic). I really wanted the cause to be something else, but alas, it was not. If you aren't breakout prone/don't have issues with algae I'm sure this is a great serum, but if you do learn from my mistake and don't buy this.

on 1/26/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have learned from experience that my sensitive skin does not tolerate L-AA Vit C well. However, this serum uses the much milder MAP version, and my skin loves it. It is slightly moisturizing - not immediately, but about 20 minutes after applied. I have an inner glow with regular use. I can definitely tell a difference in my skin. Vitamin C has been shown to provide multiple anti-aging benefits, so I am thankful I have finally found a serum that works for me.

NuFountain is a stellar company. Their products are shipped with a hand written "made date" so you know that it is fresh. Their prices are reasonable, and packaging is good. IMO anyone thinking they need a $100+ Vitamin C serum is just foolish, because NuFountain is all that at 1/4 the price!