NuFountain CelSignal Support

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
 NuFountain CelSignal Support

Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, anti-oxidant), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, cell-signaling, anti-inflammatory), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5 derivative, humectant, skin-conditioning, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, skin-identical ingredient), Hydrolyzed Oats (humectant), Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae Extract, anti-oxidant), Pullulan (algal polysaccharide, anti-oxidant, skin-identical ingredient), Glycerin (humectant, skin-identical ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative). MAP is 15%, and B3 is at 10%, and the B5 is at 5%. Completely Fragrance-free and colorant-free. pH of 5-5.5

I have been trying many serums this past year trying to find the right combination of antioxidants to add to my daily routine of retain-a .05% cream, and I do believe this serum is the one I will stay with for as long as they make, or until I find another that contains niacinamide along with vitamin-c. Celsignal contains both ingredients in amounts that are effective for my skin, in a watery formulation in a glass bottle with a dropper. I have been using this for a month and my skin is extremely happy, and looks the best it ever has, and I'm 51. This product has taken everything up a notch, and added luminosity, even tone, and plumpness that my skin needs, and has allowed my skin to tolerate the retin-a better so that I can use it 6-7 nights per week. I use about a 3rd of a dropper full of this am and pm, and it is so light that it disappears almost immediately, and I have no problems layering my moisturizers, sunscreens and/or makeup on top. After one month of use, I have half a bottle left. The formula, being made fresh when ordered, has remained the same. Highly recommended!

on 4/17/2013 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Mid 30s dryish sensitive skin. I am a big fan of ole's truth serum, have been using it for 3+ years. However the bottle runs out quickly in our household with liberal 2x daily use x 2 people and it gets expensive. I am not bothered by algae, already enjoy the benefits of niacinamide in several other skin care products, this also contains hyaluronic acid and with such a high concentration of MAP, it was worth a try at such a great price point.

After using this for a month, i am blown away by the results. It is somewhat thicker than Ole's truth serum and is definitely much more moisturizing which for my dryish skin is a blessing.. A light discoloration on my cheek that had been there a while completely faded after 1 week use. I am very satisfied with how even and healthy my skin tone is and no acne breakouts.

I still have my bottle of truth serum for pm use as it contains other antioxidants i dont want to miss out on, but nufountains celsignal support has now become my am serum. Highly recommend