NuFountain CelSignal Support

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
 NuFountain CelSignal Support

3.7

Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, anti-oxidant), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, cell-signaling, anti-inflammatory), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5 derivative, humectant, skin-conditioning, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, skin-identical ingredient), Hydrolyzed Oats (humectant), Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae Extract, anti-oxidant), Pullulan (algal polysaccharide, anti-oxidant, skin-identical ingredient), Glycerin (humectant, skin-identical ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative). MAP is 15%, and B3 is at 10%, and the B5 is at 5%. Completely Fragrance-free and colorant-free. pH of 5-5.5

on 1/30/2015 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I hate to be the naysayer in this group, but I'm not impressed with this formula. Prior to purchase, I emailed the company for their recommendation and they said the CelSignal sounded like my best option. I mentioned that I'm 61 with dry skin. I always have a high quality Vitamin C serum in my routine. Unfortunately I do not find this serum hydrating, which is why I decided to try it instead of the pricier Paula's Choice C-15, which I happen to love. On the plus side, the serum is light, absorbs easily, no smell, non-irritating, and the price is right. I've only been using it for a short while, and will definitely finish the bottle, but at this point I'm underwhelmed.

I have been trying vit c serums for a few years now both homemade and purchased. Recently, silk naturals mama's helper was the first one I have found that didn't break me out. I was "making it work" but boy was it drying out my skin. This is definitely more moisturizing and I am hoping as effective if not more. Plus, my skin loves niacinamide. Will update about any results later but so far so good.

on 4/10/2013 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

2ND UPDATE (07/10/13) OK, so I thought I'd revisit this serum. This is one of those skincare puzzles where I use up a whole bottle without any obvious problems. Then I repurchase and all kinds of things pop up....and not in a good way. This is totally annoying my skin, giving me those pesky little milia that I get from irritation. I won't be finishing up this bottle. :( UPDATE (05/25/13): On a whim, I used OH Truth Serum and my skin seemed to be happier, more radiant. Not sure if it's because OHTS is SAP though since SAP and MAP are cousins, I wouldn't think so. It's more likely the green tea which my skin has always seemed to love. ORIGINAL REVIEW: I am very surprised that my review is the second for this serum, given that so many on the SCB seem to love. I finally decided it was time to try it out. Prior to this, the algae and niacinamide were stopping me. But I've learned in the past year, that algae isn't always a deal-breaker (there's SO many different types) and my avoidance of niacinamide is based on an experience w/ Olay, years ago. So that needed to be revisited since I may have easily drawn the wrong conclusion. I will update. Please see the %'s of actives above under Ingredients: MAP is at 15%. B3 is at 10%. B5 is at 5%. I reconfirmed via email w/ NuFountain.