NuFountain CelSignal Support

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
 NuFountain CelSignal Support

Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, anti-oxidant), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, cell-signaling, anti-inflammatory), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5 derivative, humectant, skin-conditioning, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, skin-identical ingredient), Hydrolyzed Oats (humectant), Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae Extract, anti-oxidant), Pullulan (algal polysaccharide, anti-oxidant, skin-identical ingredient), Glycerin (humectant, skin-identical ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative). MAP is 15%, and B3 is at 10%, and the B5 is at 5%. Completely Fragrance-free and colorant-free. pH of 5-5.5

on 1/30/2015 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I hate to be the naysayer in this group, but I'm not impressed with this formula. Prior to purchase, I emailed the company for their recommendation and they said the CelSignal sounded like my best option. I mentioned that I'm 61 with dry skin. I always have a high quality Vitamin C serum in my routine. Unfortunately I do not find this serum hydrating, which is why I decided to try it instead of the pricier Paula's Choice C-15, which I happen to love. On the plus side, the serum is light, absorbs easily, no smell, non-irritating, and the price is right. I've only been using it for a short while, and will definitely finish the bottle, but at this point I'm underwhelmed.

I have been trying many serums this past year trying to find the right combination of antioxidants to add to my daily routine of retain-a .05% cream, and I do believe this serum is the one I will stay with for as long as they make, or until I find another that contains niacinamide along with vitamin-c. Celsignal contains both ingredients in amounts that are effective for my skin, in a watery formulation in a glass bottle with a dropper. I have been using this for a month and my skin is extremely happy, and looks the best it ever has, and I'm 51. This product has taken everything up a notch, and added luminosity, even tone, and plumpness that my skin needs, and has allowed my skin to tolerate the retin-a better so that I can use it 6-7 nights per week. I use about a 3rd of a dropper full of this am and pm, and it is so light that it disappears almost immediately, and I have no problems layering my moisturizers, sunscreens and/or makeup on top. After one month of use, I have half a bottle left. The formula, being made fresh when ordered, has remained the same. Highly recommended!