NuFountain CelSignal Support

Filtered by hair type : Straight
 NuFountain CelSignal Support

1 review

Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, anti-oxidant), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, cell-signaling, anti-inflammatory), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5 derivative, humectant, skin-conditioning, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, skin-identical ingredient), Hydrolyzed Oats (humectant), Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae Extract, anti-oxidant), Pullulan (algal polysaccharide, anti-oxidant, skin-identical ingredient), Glycerin (humectant, skin-identical ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative). MAP is 15%, and B3 is at 10%, and the B5 is at 5%. Completely Fragrance-free and colorant-free. pH of 5-5.5

on 7/5/2013 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for nearly 3 months now. I have slightly oily, moderately acne/clog-prone skin that is occasionally prone to dehydration, and this serum provides the perfect amount of hydration for my skin. It makes my skin feel very smooth and soft. The texture is neither really thin nor really thick, just somewhere in the middle. I use one pump per face application. It absorbs immediately and is not sticky in my experience. I discovered awhile back that a combination of magnesium ascorbyl phosphate + niacinamide helps prevent and treat breakouts for me; I used benzoyl peroxide for years to control breakouts, but this combo has allowed me to give it up. This serum contains great amounts of both, and I've rarely had any pimples since using it. The price is also excellent, especially if you take advantage of the 3-for-2 deal.

Edit: June 2014- I discovered that Differin works wonders for my clogs and breakouts, and my skin responds better to L-ascorbic acid for brightening and fading scars. This is still an excellent MAP product that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for such a thing.