NuFountain CelSignal Support

Filtered by hair type : Other
 NuFountain CelSignal Support

1 review

Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, anti-oxidant), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, cell-signaling, anti-inflammatory), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5 derivative, humectant, skin-conditioning, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, skin-identical ingredient), Hydrolyzed Oats (humectant), Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae Extract, anti-oxidant), Pullulan (algal polysaccharide, anti-oxidant, skin-identical ingredient), Glycerin (humectant, skin-identical ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative). MAP is 15%, and B3 is at 10%, and the B5 is at 5%. Completely Fragrance-free and colorant-free. pH of 5-5.5

I have been trying vit c serums for a few years now both homemade and purchased. Recently, silk naturals mama's helper was the first one I have found that didn't break me out. I was "making it work" but boy was it drying out my skin. This is definitely more moisturizing and I am hoping as effective if not more. Plus, my skin loves niacinamide. Will update about any results later but so far so good.