NuFountain CelSignal Support

Filtered by skin type : Oily
 NuFountain CelSignal Support

1 review

Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, anti-oxidant), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, cell-signaling, anti-inflammatory), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5 derivative, humectant, skin-conditioning, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, skin-identical ingredient), Hydrolyzed Oats (humectant), Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae Extract, anti-oxidant), Pullulan (algal polysaccharide, anti-oxidant, skin-identical ingredient), Glycerin (humectant, skin-identical ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative). MAP is 15%, and B3 is at 10%, and the B5 is at 5%. Completely Fragrance-free and colorant-free. pH of 5-5.5

on 3/14/2015 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried homemade Vitamin C serum and Paula's Choice C, but I like this best. The price is reasonable, it's a perfect amount of moisturizing (not too greasy for my oily skin), absorbs quickly, never irritates my skin, is unscented, and is very effective at brightening my skin and evening out my skin tone. My only complaint, and it's minor, is that I have to order it off Amazon.com.
This is a thin liquid consistency. I apply about half a dropper of this serum to a cotton round and smooth it over my face and neck at night. Couldn't be easier or simpler. I think it's particularly useful when I'm using harsher products to spot treat acne - it doesn't lessen their effectiveness but it helps to protect the top layer of my skin from getting damaged.

Update 4-19-2015: After using this twice a day for several weeks, I'm seeing a more cumulative effect. Skintone is really evening out and my pores are appearing smaller. I am loving this and will def be repurchasing!