NuFountain CelSignal Support

Filtered by age: 30-35
 NuFountain CelSignal Support

1 review

Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, anti-oxidant), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, cell-signaling, anti-inflammatory), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5 derivative, humectant, skin-conditioning, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, skin-identical ingredient), Hydrolyzed Oats (humectant), Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae Extract, anti-oxidant), Pullulan (algal polysaccharide, anti-oxidant, skin-identical ingredient), Glycerin (humectant, skin-identical ingredient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative). MAP is 15%, and B3 is at 10%, and the B5 is at 5%. Completely Fragrance-free and colorant-free. pH of 5-5.5

on 4/17/2013 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Mid 30s dryish sensitive skin. I am a big fan of ole's truth serum, have been using it for 3+ years. However the bottle runs out quickly in our household with liberal 2x daily use x 2 people and it gets expensive. I am not bothered by algae, already enjoy the benefits of niacinamide in several other skin care products, this also contains hyaluronic acid and with such a high concentration of MAP, it was worth a try at such a great price point.

After using this for a month, i am blown away by the results. It is somewhat thicker than Ole's truth serum and is definitely much more moisturizing which for my dryish skin is a blessing.. A light discoloration on my cheek that had been there a while completely faded after 1 week use. I am very satisfied with how even and healthy my skin tone is and no acne breakouts.

I still have my bottle of truth serum for pm use as it contains other antioxidants i dont want to miss out on, but nufountains celsignal support has now become my am serum. Highly recommend