no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/20/2014

I have had a lot of hand creams, but this one is my ultimately favourite. The smell, the price, the way it makes my hands soft... this cream is just perfect! ;)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

EyesGreen

fromkyl77

Jun/10/2014

My grandmother always used Silicone Glove. So, when I saw this I decided I had to have it. I got the large tube for $1.75 and the smaller purse sized tube for $1.00 dollar. The floral scent is just as I remembered it. This cream disappears into the skin quickly, and it really does feel like it's creating a protective barrier between your hands and the elements. What I've been doing is …Read more

About reviewer (530 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Aug/14/2013

I wash my hands a lot at work and this lotion holds up to it. I only reapply once in the middle of the day and a little goes a long way. I like a thicker consistency but even so I find this lotion soaks in fairly well. I have pretty normal skin but my mother has debilitating dryness and its her favourite too. You can oftentimes get a purse sized tube for under $2 and it lasts a long time. Best …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jul/18/2013

The best handcream of all time - moisturising, lasts between several washes protects from dirt/laundry detergents and just all round a great cream. I miss the old green tube version as it was slightly thicker and longer lasting than the newer 'Care' line version. A fab handcream.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

Dec/27/2008

LOVE THIS STUFF! It's the best. It sinks right into your skin and really keeps my hands soft and moisturized all day. It also really takes care of my dry cuticles during the harsh midwest winter months, and it's so cheap!!!! I've used everything else out there and this is far and away the best of the bunch!!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

Nov/24/2008

I love this for my hands. It feels greasy at first but it absorbs quickly. You cannot beat the price.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

fromkim750

Dec/31/2007

I love this hand lotion. I keep some with me all the time. You of course have to have an Avon rep to get it, but it is good and cheep. Moisturizes good and stays on. It is very much a cream so it does not sink in as fast as a lotion would. I love it and highly recommend it. I like the scent..some may not. It is a little powdery smelling to me.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

HairBrunette

Jan/31/2004

My staple hand cream. I have very healthy nails & cuticles. I use this everyday. I even use through winter. Love this stuff. I just wish I could buy it in a larger container as I always run out of it! LOL<p>As far as scent it is a very soft scent, nothing strong.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (744 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

Dec/03/2003

This is a alright lotion,cute tubes & purse sized. But yeah,there are better hand lotions.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0

Dec/24/2002

This is okay. It has a strong floral scent that I am not too fond of. I bought both the Moisture Therapy and this at the same time and I like MT a whole lot better. This doesn't seem to moisturize as well but it seems to be a good basic hand cream.

About reviewer (1017 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool