L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought all of these for 2.50 a piece (CAD) from HealthSnap. Was it worth it? Sort of!

First of all, they had high fallout. I had to cover my undereye with paper towel so that I didn't get colourful under eyes, I mean , they're already purple and blue enough as it is.

Secondly, although the colours in the package look BEAUTIFUL, they are not highly pigmented and on me, with primer, lasted maybe an hour, if that.

The cuppa joe palette , I found, was the most true to colour. The rest? Not so much!

It wasn't a total waste because my toddler daughter who likes to play with Mums makeup now has a bunch of new eyeshadow that with a WET applicator, gets to apply to her hearts content, under my supervision of course :)

I have the 560 Shopping Spree collection and it's not all that! The colors are so beautiful in the package but once applied on the eye there's basically no coloring except for the "carbon" black color that you use as the eyeliner.
I was really hoping that this would be as good as the "HIP" line but it's not sorry to say.
Save your $8. BUT IF YOU DO END UP BUYING IT SAVE YOUR RECEIPT SO YOU CAN TAKE IT BACK!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this product. I have been using it for a long time now will continue! It stays on the brush well in order to apply it, and blends beautifully. Having good brushes helps though, which I do. I hear some people on here say that is an issue and I believe that a good brush does make a huge difference. I work 12 hour shifts in law enforcement and it easily stays on and lasts me for my entire shift on duty. I always use Good Luck Charm, and Cupa Joe. Great product, highly recommended!

looks cute, but the quality of the eyeshadows are terrible! they swatch great on your finger, but the shadows are too hard to pick up on an eyeshadow brush. i got the color "211 Blue Haute Couture" which made me look like i had a black eye...

I've heard such mixed reviews about this product. Some raved saying the pigmentation was great, swatches looked amazing, etc. Others said there was no pigmentation, shadows were powdery and blah. I took a chance and bought Army Brat. I'm glad I did! It was very pigmented and blended beautifully. Lasted all day with my normal e/s primer. This quad comes with a pretty gold with beige undertones, a shimmery whitish gold, a dark taupey/slatey/green color and a dark blackened emerald. All of these colors have great pigmentation and are very smooth and soft. I haven't experienced any powderyness or fall-out. Will be checking out other quads soon

Barely any pigmentation, falls off brush, gets in eyes, hurts, itchy, threw it out after one week after this last try... I blow off excess, still flecks in eyes, makes eyes water, look like I just rolled out of a dumpster plus it looks dull, if you can get it to stay on. (Cupa Joe) is a no go, save yourself... Run...