L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

1.0

I bought this in 105-Rose for Romance, and if you can get it on, it is very pretty. However, the quality of the shadows is terrible. They are chunky and have so much fallout it is almost impossible to get them on a brush. Once you get them on the brush, you can't get them on your skin. It is a real problem. I did a FOTD using the quad, and it was quite lovely, but it was A LOT of work, and I find myself avoiding it for day to day wear. That equals a waste of money regardless of how cheap it was. It's too bad because it is such a pretty quad!

Barely any pigmentation, falls off brush, gets in eyes, hurts, itchy, threw it out after one week after this last try... I blow off excess, still flecks in eyes, makes eyes water, look like I just rolled out of a dumpster plus it looks dull, if you can get it to stay on. (Cupa Joe) is a no go, save yourself... Run...

Awful. Terrible. Save your money. This is the least pigmented eyeshadow I have ever encountered, the fallout is ridiculous, and every bit migrates into the crease, giving you a lovely muddy stripe by the end of the day. No complaints about the packaging, but I'd rather have a good product in an unattractive package than this garbage. The price is just low enough where it's not worth returning, but high enough for me to be annoyed and leave a bad review.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the newly released Colour Riche quad in 840 Snooze Addict which is a neutral quad. The packaging is ok, albeit a bit old fashioned looking. Price was typical for drugstore stuff. The pigmentation of these shadows is awful. If you've tried the old Infalliable Wear Infinite Quads, the pigmentation is poor on those as well. You would think that if L'Oreal was releasing new stuff they would improve on the quality, but no, these are no improvement. All I got was sparse shimmer despite using UDPP and the sponge tip applicator which usually deposits a bit more shadow. Save your money.