L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.3

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this on sale at Target for only $3! it's originally priced around $8-$11 so it was a great deal. The colors show up easily because they are soft and creamy; however, they aren't too pigmented which is okay for me since I wear them to school. It stays on for hours and the colors are pretty.

I have the 560 Shopping Spree collection and it's not all that! The colors are so beautiful in the package but once applied on the eye there's basically no coloring except for the "carbon" black color that you use as the eyeliner.
I was really hoping that this would be as good as the "HIP" line but it's not sorry to say.
Save your $8. BUT IF YOU DO END UP BUYING IT SAVE YOUR RECEIPT SO YOU CAN TAKE IT BACK!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this product. I have been using it for a long time now will continue! It stays on the brush well in order to apply it, and blends beautifully. Having good brushes helps though, which I do. I hear some people on here say that is an issue and I believe that a good brush does make a huge difference. I work 12 hour shifts in law enforcement and it easily stays on and lasts me for my entire shift on duty. I always use Good Luck Charm, and Cupa Joe. Great product, highly recommended!

I own this in black or noir, Im not sure what it is called. I've bought it and replaced it probably 3 times now. I use it as an eyeliner, with a flat brush. For me, it's the ideal eyeliner and it works beautifully with a nice eyeshadow primer like UDPP or even ELF's primer is great too. This stuff doesn't budge in spite of my greasy eyelids. It's not the blackest black I've ever used, but for this application, it's perfect. I've kept it in my collection for more than 7 years now and while I may try eyeliner pencils and gels/creams...I always come back to this because of the lasting power and ease of application.

looks cute, but the quality of the eyeshadows are terrible! they swatch great on your finger, but the shadows are too hard to pick up on an eyeshadow brush. i got the color "211 Blue Haute Couture" which made me look like i had a black eye...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

What the--seriously? I must be buying a completely different product than the rest of y'all, because from my perspective, we've got GAMECHANGERS on our hands. This is the new standard by which all future high-street eyeshadow should be judged.

I'll tell you a story. In the past, one of the only two drugstore makeup items I considered categorically inferior was eyeshadow. (A distinction now reserved for eyebrow pencils, but we'll address that another time.) The singles were always chalky, anemic, left big old piebald patches when you tried to blend them...the palettes were either too conventional or not conventional enough, if that makes sense...they wouldn't stick to the lid, even if you tried to glue them into place with another product...with the sporadic exception, they were just plain awful. I honestly didn't expect great things from these at first, either. I initially saw them at Ulta, and the selection was fairly limited, so although they caught my eye with their newness, I don't remember being knocked out of my socks by them. Then Target displayed the whole line, and it literally took me half an hour to choose just one, because that was all I could afford at the time.

I have four now, all from the Brazen/ Bold subcategory, I think (Hollywood Icon, Shopping Spree, Blue Haute Couture, Neon Skirt), but the good news here is, you can get any look you could possibly be after: basic, smokey, or bright. The pigments are just rich enough (no, they're not going to wrestle your eyelid to the ground--get over yourselves), they submit to the will of my blending brush, and the shade groupings are so clever. My hands-down favourite is Shopping Spree, which has the gall to pair coral with, not brown, but GUNMETAL--come on, now, who thinks of that? Warm and cool, together on the same eye, and by Wedge Antilles, it WORKS. Then, they complete the one-two punch by offering a variety of textures and finishes. Yes, the majority of them shimmer, as is a common complaint about drugstore eyeshadow, but you know what? This issue transcends price range. Just three days ago I was kicking off about neither MAC nor Urban Decay carrying matte pastels/ brights (I do love my Naked2 palette more than morning coffee and my parents, but more on that later). So that tip needs to be retired already. Ready for some more good news? If you're into matte neutrals but can't afford the UD Naked Basics palette, Cuppa Joe has you covered. All you'd need to pick up is a matte black.

I've heard such mixed reviews about this product. Some raved saying the pigmentation was great, swatches looked amazing, etc. Others said there was no pigmentation, shadows were powdery and blah. I took a chance and bought Army Brat. I'm glad I did! It was very pigmented and blended beautifully. Lasted all day with my normal e/s primer. This quad comes with a pretty gold with beige undertones, a shimmery whitish gold, a dark taupey/slatey/green color and a dark blackened emerald. All of these colors have great pigmentation and are very smooth and soft. I haven't experienced any powderyness or fall-out. Will be checking out other quads soon

Barely any pigmentation, falls off brush, gets in eyes, hurts, itchy, threw it out after one week after this last try... I blow off excess, still flecks in eyes, makes eyes water, look like I just rolled out of a dumpster plus it looks dull, if you can get it to stay on. (Cupa Joe) is a no go, save yourself... Run...