L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow

Filtered by age: 25-29

2.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought all of these for 2.50 a piece (CAD) from HealthSnap. Was it worth it? Sort of!

First of all, they had high fallout. I had to cover my undereye with paper towel so that I didn't get colourful under eyes, I mean , they're already purple and blue enough as it is.

Secondly, although the colours in the package look BEAUTIFUL, they are not highly pigmented and on me, with primer, lasted maybe an hour, if that.

The cuppa joe palette , I found, was the most true to colour. The rest? Not so much!

It wasn't a total waste because my toddler daughter who likes to play with Mums makeup now has a bunch of new eyeshadow that with a WET applicator, gets to apply to her hearts content, under my supervision of course :)

These little quads retail for around $8 at the store. I picked up the 211 blue haute couture from the brazened bolds collection. I really thought I'd like this, the packaging was really cute and chic, the colors looked gorgeous and satiny in the pan. I thought this would be pretty for summer, especially the turquoise-like shade in the set. In addition to this shade, there is a champagne-like color for a highlight, dark blue for the crease and hunter green shade for defining the lashline. As I've said in the pan these colors looked very pigmented and lovely, but that so didn't transfer to real life. These really have to built up and packed on to even show on my lids properly, even with a primer and what's worse is they totally disappear throughout the day, again..even with a primer. They either crease like crazy or just flat out disappear every single time. The primers I use make even the most cheap of shadows at least be usable and stay for a little bit of time, but not these bad boys. Fortunately I didn't waste a lot of money on this guy, and got it on sale to boot. But I definitely wouldn't repurchase. Granted, I could have just gotten a dud and the other color ranges may be better formulated but judging from most the other reviews my hopes wouldn't be too high.

I own this in black or noir, Im not sure what it is called. I've bought it and replaced it probably 3 times now. I use it as an eyeliner, with a flat brush. For me, it's the ideal eyeliner and it works beautifully with a nice eyeshadow primer like UDPP or even ELF's primer is great too. This stuff doesn't budge in spite of my greasy eyelids. It's not the blackest black I've ever used, but for this application, it's perfect. I've kept it in my collection for more than 7 years now and while I may try eyeliner pencils and gels/creams...I always come back to this because of the lasting power and ease of application.

Barely any pigmentation, falls off brush, gets in eyes, hurts, itchy, threw it out after one week after this last try... I blow off excess, still flecks in eyes, makes eyes water, look like I just rolled out of a dumpster plus it looks dull, if you can get it to stay on. (Cupa Joe) is a no go, save yourself... Run...