Elle d'Elissa

No Image

1 review

I rarely buy anything blind and I had never heard of this fragrance until I saw it mentioned in the list of perfumes that could now be purchased in France. Fragrantica was the only review site with any info and I was impressed at how many people who had sampled and were looking to purchase this perfume.

Their description says in part - "This Chypre floral fragrance will give you fruity accords of tangerine, peach and apple, just before a heart of the perfume blossoms with Egyptian jasmine absolute, Bulgarian rose and orange blossom. A base encompasses amber, patchouli, sandalwood and musk." So I bit the bullet and added it to my order and I am ever so glad I did!

I really don't smell apple and the floral heart is so well blended that I don't pick out a particular floral note. I find that each time I wear it I am finding new facets and my ability to perceive it fully continues to grow.

Very feminine! Elegant - would make a gorgeous wedding fragrance, not overly sweet or powdery but whispers of both. Longevity on skin and clothing is terrific, it goes all day and into the night. Sillage is just right, I get compliments from those in close proximity but not from across the room.

With the softly prominent peach note it really reminds me of a softer and probably more accessible Mitsouko. As you can tell I love this stuff! lol

Popular Fragrances