Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 days ago

this is a really good brow product. i love using this under a brow mascara because the mascara helps with making the brows look natural and makes it last longer. i have the shade Natural Taupe which is a really good match. the product is very creamy and easy to blend. it fills in my brows nicely and lasts all day, i do like that it comes with a spoolie. i love how the packaging looks however... …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

skinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

hairBlond, Curly, Fine

eyesBlue

2.0

8 months ago

Probably the worst eyebrow pencil I’ve tried thus far. The taupe shade is more like an orange shade and the wax effect of this product make my eyebrows look almost wet. It does not blend in well with my natural eyebrow hairs & the colour is horrendous. In the trash it goes.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

age25-29

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

9 months ago

I was so surprised how wonderful this is. I bought dark brown and its true to the color on package. After I put it in I blend it with the spooli and its perfect. Lasts all day. Honestly I wish I had bought this before my Benefit one.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

age44-55

skinOther, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairRed, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

Dec/18/2014

Good brow pencil. not too waxy; good pigmentation. My brows stay defined all day with no smudging. Good price. The dark brown color is not too red or too dark for my brown complexion. I like the spoolie. And the twist-up pencil stays just sharp enough. I have a feeling this is more product than my go to brow pencil - Nyx chocolate skinny pencil which I use up so fast.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (116 reviews)

age36-43

skinSensitive, Dark, Warm

hairBrown, Kinky, Fine

Oct/03/2014

Pros:
1. The taupe color is true and natural looking for med. blonde to light brown hair. There is no hint of red or orange in the pigmentation, thankfully.

2. The application lasts longer than any other brow pencils -- mostly drugstore brands- that i've tried.

2. The crayon itself is not really waxy at all - at least I didn't find it to be - which is the …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

age44-55

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

Jun/21/2014

This is the main product that I use to do my eyebrows with. I use it in the color Taupe. It does the job for me. It is a bit on the waxy side, but that doesn't bother me. As long as it does what I need it to do, that us really all that counts. Plus it costs less than $7. I have tried higher end brow products and found that they may work pretty good, but why pay expensive prices for such …Read more

About reviewer (970 reviews)

age36-43

skinSensitive, Medium, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlack

1.0

Apr/29/2014

Worst product ever. The retractable part of the pencil did not even work; not to mention, the color was horrible.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

skinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

hairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

Dec/08/2012

I think Milani is one of the superior drugstore products, but I think are better products on the market. The pencil stopped dispensing only after a few uses since it seemed to have gotten stuck, therefore the design is faulty. The product itself is not that great either. It does not last all day and the pigmentation is average. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (863 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool