Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Palette in Effeto Nudo

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Palette in Effeto Nudo
Eyes to Kill Palette in Effeto NudoEyes to Kill Palette in Effeto Nudo

on 4/7/2017 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

To me, "Effeto Nudo" (No.4) is the most beautiful and the most wearable of all Armani's Eyes to Kill 4 Color Eyeshadow Palettes (I will try to upload a reference picture here of all the 8 palettes of this collection).
The shadows are in a classical black and sleek Armani packaging, which includes a mirror and two dual-ended sponge applicators (hidden in the lower compartment). It is a little bulky, in my opinion. Yet I do appreciate the magnetic closure.
"Effeto Nudo" comes in 3 matte brown/taupe colors and one satin highlighter in champagne shade. I am most impressed with the matte shades which have a very good color payoff and blend like a dream. Some of the best matte eyeshadows I've tried. The highlighting color, while very pretty, did not impress me with an outstanding pigmentation or application, but it is not bad either.
Overall, this is a really good quality product. Like it should be for 60USD ;)

on 12/8/2012 3:45:00 PM

I like this palette a lot, with a couple of reservations. The compact, while beautiful, is a bit bulky because there is an extra section for sponge applicators that is totally unnecessary and adds to the size of the case. I love these colors, as I usually go for a nude eye. I use all four of the colors and they are all beautiful. I especially love the highlighter color (I am constantly on the lookout for the perfect highlighter--not too shimmery and not too invisible) I am annoyed that the highlighter color is the smallest color in the palette (isn't that the one we usually use the most?!) I also find that the pigmentation of these shadows is a bit too subtle, which is a general complaint I have of Armani cosmetics. Still, I'm sure I will use this palette constantly.