Urban Decay burnout lipstick

No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/31/2009 10:17:00 AM

I'm so sad Urban Decay discontinued this lipstick.. it was my favourite!! it's a soft pink with golden shimmers!! really perfect color on my lips.. I don't wear a lot of lipstick, i find it hard to find one that compliments me.. if anyone knows a dupe for this one, let me know!

This is a really pretty color, think Orgasm in a tube. However, some days it's a hit for me, others a miss. I really need to tone this down when I use it. If I don't, it looks garish. Like WAY too frosty/metallic looking. However, if I apply it lightly, blot a bit, then apply a clear gloss on top, it looks GORGEOUS!! Too bad it's discontinued, coz I'd buy it again!

I love this color. However, it broke and I had to melt it down into a pot and now it's not shimmery anymore. Damn you, UD, for discontinuing this!!! *shakes fist*

this is one of my fave lipstick shades. its much more pink than the l/g version, (both are a shimmery pinky-peach) and it has noticeable silver glitter.

the texture is very creamy and moisturizing, and as a result, it doesnt stay on as long as i would like. i usually wear a clear gloss over it to up the staying power.

continued >>

I know I am in the MINORITY here- I LOVE, adore this lippie- & am so sad to find out that UD has discontinued their l/s Line- as it was their Lowest selling product- I love this highly unusual color- it looks gorgeous on my lips w/ a (fake) tan- & clear gloss over it- I always got tons of compliments- Perfect Summer lippie

on 6/2/2003 11:27:00 AM

I like this cos its such an unusual colour. It is a peachy pink colour with a gold shimmer through it. Perfect for warm tones girls who want to branch out into different colour areas. Not one I use often but still a pretty colour. D.xx

on 5/14/2003 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Despite the other reviews, I went ahead and swapped for this anyway. Fortunately, it was to my benefit too! I even prefer it over the lip gunk b/c of the fact there is more of a gold sheen and shimmer! Maybe it's my coloring but it works so well with me. B/c of the ultra shimmer, it works well w/a subtle matte eye which can even be pulled off for a day look. I like this lippie a lot and it is probably my fav. one from U.D.!

on 10/18/2002 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This looks very scary on me. This is a very bright pink with a heavy golden shimmer. The texture is a bit drying on my lips.

on 10/18/2002 8:21:00 PM

This is a pinky gold shimmer. It looks okay on me but I don't wear it too often.

I think the Urban Decay Lipsticks are ok. They tend to have a bit of a waxy, filmy texture on the lips. The Burnout is a bright pink shade with golden shimmer.

Popular Lipsticks