Bobbi Brown Pretty Pink

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush looks like a bluish pink in the pan, and I wouldn't have thought of getting it given my warm skin tone. It was a good choice for the BB salesgirl to recommend this, as applying it really brightens up my whole face. It looks very natural with a light hand, giving you a flushed look, as if you just walked in from a snowy day out.

It has a chalky pigment, which builds up quite easily. My brush picks up a lot of pigment, so i only use 1-2 swipes on each cheek at most.

Overall it's a great blush, I've been using it regularly for almost 2 years and haven't hit pan yet! I would definitely repurchase it as I can't seem to find shades as lovely and bright as these in the drugstores.

This is another winning color from BB. Its a fairly strong pigmented bright cotton candy pink with a neutral to warm tone. For those who know NARS products, its darker/more bright and intense than NARS gaiety and less than NARS desire.

This blush is not so pigmented that you have to use a stippling brush or be extremely careful with application. you won't look like a clown instantaneously with one dot of your brush in the pan. However it is fairly pigmented so just be aware. it has decent lasting power and really brightens up with whole face.

I received this in a palette from Bergdorf's and it came with bone, heather mauve, saddle and mahogany eyeshadows. They look great with the blush. I wear BB uber pink lipstick al the time and it also looks great with this blush. for reference, I have blue eyes, blond hair, warm-tone complexion with yellow and red undertones. NC-30-35

I would probably not purchase this blush again as I have a few other blushes that are very similar and I prefer NARS gaiety and BB pot rouge in pale pink to this.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I am fair in skin tone and always love a pinkish cheek for my everyday look. I love pretty pink for their natural soft pink effects on my skin. This beautiful matte and very pigmented blush can last almost all day on my skin. So far, this is my favourite!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Hands down my favorite blush (and I LOVE blush). Beautiful, matte, bright neutral pink that is highly pigmented and long-lasting... Btw, I'm VERY fair and this blush not too intense - it's just right.

It's been years since I've purchased a BB blush (excluding Shimmerbricks) and I've forgotten what wonderful quality they are. The matte formula melts into your skin so beautifully; it doesn't look like powder sitting on your cheeks, it just looks like glowing, pretty skin. "Pretty Pink" is not an altogether unique shade; it's a semi-bright petal pink that doesn't lean cool or warm and gives a completely natural flush. I imagine this can work on just about anyone except those with very dark complexions. I love the packaging, so sleek and compact, but the amount of product could be a little more generous (hence the 4 stars). Still, I'm about to head over to BB's site and purchase another one.....

Popular Blush Products