Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum' Express

Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This gave me so much volume. I loved the volume it gave. I need that with my short, lifeless lashes. The only problem is, is that it would flake very often. Even if you hadn't worn it for that long. You'd get smudges under your eye and I never put mascara on my bottom lashes. I tried other maybelline mascara's and it was the same. So I wouldn't say it was just this mascara. I just don't like how maybelline makes their mascara's which is why I don't buy them anymore.

on 6/23/2018 11:50:00 AM

Pros:
Looks ok on my lashes

Cons:
Smudges under eyes.
Seems to irritate my eyes (I wear contacts so it might have something to do with it though).
The brush actually hurts, it scrapes my upper waterline, and it is so thick it's difficult to easily get in the edges.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I used to use this mascara years ago and I liked it. I recently repurchased it and I remember why I liked it. It’s very black, adds length, separation and some volume. It doesn’t clump as badly as many mascaras do. I am trying to determine my favorites, and this one is right up there. Glad I rediscovered it. Actually, I only use one coat of this and it really shows up.

on 4/16/2018 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Blah, not a fan of this one. I really adore the Cover Girl Clump Crusher (favorite DS mascara, actually) so the bar is set. But Maybelline mascaras were 2-for-1 at Walgreen's and I can't resist a deal. So as soon as my CG bit the dust, I opened this up...and with all mascaras, it's too wet for my liking. I won't count that against this one though, because they just need time to dry up a little bit. The brush does an alright job separating and volumizing my lashes, but it's not anything crazy. This mascara doesn't smudge on me, which is nice, but it does flake toward the end of an 8-hour day...bummer. I'll finish my tube because it's not the worst mascara I've ever used, but I likely wouldn't buy it again as long as Clump Crusher is still made. Solid 3.

on 3/26/2018 4:29:00 AM

It's okay, not my favourite. I think there are better mascaras out there.

on 3/13/2018 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

One of my current mascaras.

on 1/3/2018 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara makes my lashes stick together too easy and gives me lots of little clumps. I like separation and this doesn't give me what I prefer.. I like the length but since my lashes stick to each other, I don't get the volume I want either. I only notice flaking towards the end of the day if I applied several layers, but it has transferred under my eyes on random occasion. I also find this mascara difficult to remove and it's not waterproof. Plus, when removing, it gets in my eyes and smears. I won't be repurchasing.

Everyday mascara❤ great for volume. I have been using this mascara since highschool, I use it when ever I do not wear false lashes and sometimes I even coat my false lashes with this mascara to give it more drama. Non flaky or clumpy. I recommend it to all my friends.

on 9/23/2017 10:36:00 AM

No matter how many others I've tried, I always go back to this one. The best mascara for me TBH, does everything - volume, length, curl, lift, stays whole day and plus point, so easy to get rid of, in warm water! Inexpensive, what's not to like?

on 9/21/2017 5:47:00 AM

Clumpy, didn't really do much for me. Waste of money tbh.