Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 2/7/2017 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the first mascara I have ever bought, and while I have tried a few others, I always come back to this one. It doesn't flake and it doesn't smudge. I've worn it for 12 hour days and my lashes still looked good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have been using this product for a month now and I'm very glad that I got it in the first place. However, it tends to smudge after a while so keep that in mind before buying it. Overall I like this product and it's pretty good for it's price.

on 1/21/2017 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mascara went on super clumpy which is my biggest peeve when it comes to mascaras. I'm afraid I'll have to throw this one out.
[0]

This is my HG mascara. I've spent hundreds on different brands but I found this and I will never use anything else. I get tons of compliments on it. You can't beat it for the price

on 12/9/2016 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My HG mascara. I got it in non-waterproof. Too bad I can't find it anymore in my local drugstore.

Very happy with this product, I always go back for more 💗✨

I just bought my second tube of this mascara. I love it! It gives me volume and length to my thin, short lashes. It doesn't flake or smudge and it lasts all day. Definitely recommend it 👍🏼

on 10/5/2016 6:57:00 AM

It adds volume to my lashes plus gives a perfect look. ❤️

on 10/5/2016 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would not buy this again not only because it clumps my eyelashes but also because my eyelashes would fall while using this. Seeing my long lashes around the wand would just break my heart.
But most of my friends do use this and love it. Just doesn't work for me.

on 10/1/2016 3:19:00 AM

It is make my lashes look longer

Popular Mascaras