Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

This is my HG mascara. I've spent hundreds on different brands but I found this and I will never use anything else. I get tons of compliments on it. You can't beat it for the price

on 12/9/2016 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My HG mascara. I got it in non-waterproof. Too bad I can't find it anymore in my local drugstore.

Very happy with this product, I always go back for more 💗✨

I just bought my second tube of this mascara. I love it! It gives me volume and length to my thin, short lashes. It doesn't flake or smudge and it lasts all day. Definitely recommend it 👍🏼

on 10/5/2016 6:57:00 AM

It adds volume to my lashes plus gives a perfect look. ❤️

on 10/5/2016 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would not buy this again not only because it clumps my eyelashes but also because my eyelashes would fall while using this. Seeing my long lashes around the wand would just break my heart.
But most of my friends do use this and love it. Just doesn't work for me.

on 10/1/2016 3:19:00 AM

It is make my lashes look longer

on 9/19/2016 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this up because I had just ran out of the other stuff I was using at the time. I'm sooooo glad I did! I honestly don't have an issue with it being "too clumpy" or "too wet." It goes on smoothly, coats my lashes nice and evenly, it hasn't clumped on me once. It makes my eyelashes look ahhhhmazing! The only thing I don't like is if I put a little too much moisturizer on and my face spf, it'll cause the mascara to leave little traces on my eyelids just under my brows. It's a tad annoying lol but I've learned to use one or the other.

on 9/16/2016 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Got this in black, it looks fine if you take the time to wipe off excess from the wand, otherwise I found it to be too clumpy. I think I prefer formulas that aren't so "wet" as those tend to give me spider leg lashes. I have sensitive skin, so found this needed several swipes with micellar water to remove plus a double face wash and still found traces under my eyes. I prefer the Cover Girl Lash Blast tubes to this as they are easier to remove with less tugging and they don't tend to get clumpy on me. I have relatively unremarkable lashes. Not too long or short, naturally dark coloured. I didn't hate this mascara, but I don't think I'll use it up and wouldn't buy it again. Haven't had a lot of luck with Maybelline mascaras.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love this mascara! It isn't too clumpy and it really does add volume to my thin eyelashes!

Popular Mascaras