Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Favourite maybelline mascara! I like this even more than the pink tube one that everyone is raving about.

Got the waterproof version and experienced no flaking or smudging, unless my fringe is oily and rubs on my eyelashes.

I usually only put one layer as i prefer 'natural' looking lashes, and it made my eyelashes look great! It did not hold any curl though, but then again i never found a mascara that could hold my stick straight eyelashes up haha so this is good enough!

Would continue to use and repurchase until i find a better one!

Tried to love it. Thought it would be like Cover Girl Lash Blast but no matter what I did it was goopy and just clumped up!! Gave me spider lashed and was just a complete mess. I have tried it seems every mascara out there and CG Lash Blast is still one of if not the best. This stuff is crap... I had to throw it out.

on 3/4/2017 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is HG !!
I have thin nd kinda short lashes and as a student i was looking for something id use everyday
This wont give u falsies, it gives the right amount of length and seperates the lashes like no other does
No flakes no smudges no clumps (at least for me) its just PERFECT
Also for a person like me who alwayz touches her eyes, this is a life saver as no panda eyes
Still have to try it in summer tho

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. Its super affordable and it does not flake all day. If I want a more volumizing look I usually use this as a base since its separates lashes really well and add something like L'oreal voluminous on top. This mascara is also perfect for bottom lashes since it does not budge all day.

on 2/7/2017 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the first mascara I have ever bought, and while I have tried a few others, I always come back to this one. It doesn't flake and it doesn't smudge. I've worn it for 12 hour days and my lashes still looked good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have been using this product for a month now and I'm very glad that I got it in the first place. However, it tends to smudge after a while so keep that in mind before buying it. Overall I like this product and it's pretty good for it's price.

on 1/21/2017 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mascara went on super clumpy which is my biggest peeve when it comes to mascaras. I'm afraid I'll have to throw this one out.
[0]

This is my HG mascara. I've spent hundreds on different brands but I found this and I will never use anything else. I get tons of compliments on it. You can't beat it for the price

on 12/9/2016 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My HG mascara. I got it in non-waterproof. Too bad I can't find it anymore in my local drugstore.

Very happy with this product, I always go back for more 💗✨

Popular Mascaras