Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Everyday mascara❤ great for volume. I have been using this mascara since highschool, I use it when ever I do not wear false lashes and sometimes I even coat my false lashes with this mascara to give it more drama. Non flaky or clumpy. I recommend it to all my friends.

on 9/23/2017 10:36:00 AM

No matter how many others I've tried, I always go back to this one. The best mascara for me TBH, does everything - volume, length, curl, lift, stays whole day and plus point, so easy to get rid of, in warm water! Inexpensive, what's not to like?

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of the worst mascaras I've tried if not the worst. I have naturally decent lashes, but with this mascara they actually look sad. The only good thing about this product is fairly cute packaging.
Here is what's wrong with this product: no matter how I apply this my lashes lose volume and don't gain any length, even more so, look shorter, because it instantly uncurls the shape I create with my curler. You get those thin spider legs instead of lashes. This mascara smudges like crazy within an hour or two- under eye, above the eye, and it is the first time in my life that I experience this with a mascara. That being said, it is really hard to remove at the end of the day, the "washable" formula is not washable at all, it leaves ugly black circles around the eyes after hydrophilic oil AND follow-up face-wash cleanse, have to go in with separate makeup remover to get rid of this. This totally defeats the purpose of buying a washable mascara.
Awful, just awful. Don't buy this.

on 9/11/2017 9:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara! I have long eyelashes so it really separates and elongates my lashes. and i did not experience any smudging at all like other people, but I always wait a minute for my lashes to dry before blinking!

This product is terrible. It goes on great, and looks good. But I have never had a mascara that smudged so much. Perhaps smudge isn't the word. Let's just say that an hour after I put it on, I had a second set of eyelash lines on my upper lids. Lines, not just smudges. What the heck Maybelline! Throwing it out and buying something else.

on 9/21/2017 5:47:00 AM

Clumpy, didn't really do much for me. Waste of money tbh.

on 8/8/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I keep returning to this product for my stubby, unimpressive, sparse lashes. In fact, I prefer it to its more expensive brand name sister products. There is a difference between the one marked as waterproof and the one that isn't; this review is for the waterproof version. The non-waterproof version is awful and I threw it out after a couple uses as it would smudge.

This mascara is fine. I am still hunting for the HG mascara but this one does the trick. I do find it smudges which is a real pet peeve I have with it. But it gives good separation and length. I can see people liking this.

on 7/11/2017 8:41:00 PM

The best mascara I've ever tried I'm on my third bottle. I wear mascara everyday and one bottle stays for a loong time for me , it wears all day doesn't smudge and doesn't come off easily with water, curls my lashes and give them so much volume even with one coat.

on 8/6/2017 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i use mascara everyday, and i dont want too much. so this product is very good! It makes your lashes, look natural, but extra!