Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 4/16/2018 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Blah, not a fan of this one. I really adore the Cover Girl Clump Crusher (favorite DS mascara, actually) so the bar is set. But Maybelline mascaras were 2-for-1 at Walgreen's and I can't resist a deal. So as soon as my CG bit the dust, I opened this up...and with all mascaras, it's too wet for my liking. I won't count that against this one though, because they just need time to dry up a little bit. The brush does an alright job separating and volumizing my lashes, but it's not anything crazy. This mascara doesn't smudge on me, which is nice, but it does flake toward the end of an 8-hour day...bummer. I'll finish my tube because it's not the worst mascara I've ever used, but I likely wouldn't buy it again as long as Clump Crusher is still made. Solid 3.

on 3/26/2018 4:29:00 AM

It's okay, not my favourite. I think there are better mascaras out there.

on 3/13/2018 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

One of my current mascaras.

on 1/3/2018 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara makes my lashes stick together too easy and gives me lots of little clumps. I like separation and this doesn't give me what I prefer.. I like the length but since my lashes stick to each other, I don't get the volume I want either. I only notice flaking towards the end of the day if I applied several layers, but it has transferred under my eyes on random occasion. I also find this mascara difficult to remove and it's not waterproof. Plus, when removing, it gets in my eyes and smears. I won't be repurchasing.

Everyday mascara‚̧ great for volume. I have been using this mascara since highschool, I use it when ever I do not wear false lashes and sometimes I even coat my false lashes with this mascara to give it more drama. Non flaky or clumpy. I recommend it to all my friends.

on 9/23/2017 10:36:00 AM

No matter how many others I've tried, I always go back to this one. The best mascara for me TBH, does everything - volume, length, curl, lift, stays whole day and plus point, so easy to get rid of, in warm water! Inexpensive, what's not to like?

on 9/21/2017 5:47:00 AM

Clumpy, didn't really do much for me. Waste of money tbh.

on 9/11/2017 9:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara! I have long eyelashes so it really separates and elongates my lashes. and i did not experience any smudging at all like other people, but I always wait a minute for my lashes to dry before blinking!

This product is terrible. It goes on great, and looks good. But I have never had a mascara that smudged so much. Perhaps smudge isn't the word. Let's just say that an hour after I put it on, I had a second set of eyelash lines on my upper lids. Lines, not just smudges. What the heck Maybelline! Throwing it out and buying something else.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of the worst mascaras I've tried if not the worst. I have naturally decent lashes, but with this mascara they actually look sad. The only good thing about this product is fairly cute packaging.
Here is what's wrong with this product: no matter how I apply this my lashes lose volume and don't gain any length, even more so, look shorter, because it instantly uncurls the shape I create with my curler. You get those thin spider legs instead of lashes. This mascara smudges like crazy within an hour or two- under eye, above the eye, and it is the first time in my life that I experience this with a mascara. That being said, it is really hard to remove at the end of the day, the "washable" formula is not washable at all, it leaves ugly black circles around the eyes after hydrophilic oil AND follow-up face-wash cleanse, have to go in with separate makeup remover to get rid of this. This totally defeats the purpose of buying a washable mascara.
Awful, just awful. Don't buy this.