BeneFit Cosmetics Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

BeneFit Cosmetics Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]
Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

2.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This was so expensive and it sucks so bad! that's all....

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

Not good :-/ pointless colour it either went on streaky and too much or hardly any it was hardwork to use (sold on ebay!)

on 8/4/2010 6:46:00 AM

I like this and use sparingly so its lasted ages, its good to wake up the corners of your eyes or right across the lash line, if you have the patience! I don't use it as a highlighter, I prefer High Brow for that. Wouldnt buy again I think.

on 6/19/2010 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

This is an alright highlighter, but I agree with many of the other reviewers that it's a little greasy. I feel that the color is too white and frosty. You'd probably get a better effect using a white shimmery eyeshadow.

I use this product to highlight the inner corners of my eyes, can't really do anything else with this. I thought it would be really nice as a eyeliner but it sucked. Don't know what else I could do with this product but I think it does a nice job as a highlight.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought Mr. Frosty awhile ago and its yet to be thrown out. I barely use it. Like the majority of reviewers on here, I'm on the fence on this one. It can be used everywhere and sometimes the frost os a little much. I won't be buying it again however I haven't had the heart to throw it away...

I first started using Benefit's Mr. Frosty pencil in pearly white mid- 2009 as a highlighter and fell in like. The pencil is rather large to be used as a liner, but I do dab a bit in the corner of my eye on occasion and I have had no problems with it. Sometimes it helps to blend in with a powder shadow if you get too much product, or feel it is too "greasy" as some have previously described it. Benefit has a number of big pencils similar to Mr. Frosty currently on the market (none of which are in a white shade though) and it looks like they are phasing out Mr. Frosty all together. While the product could use some improvement I am sad to see they are discontinuing it. :(

on 12/26/2009 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I think that Benefit is very clever with their packaging and product names, but many of their products are misses rather than hits. I love highlighters and was excited to try Mr. Frosty, but I'm on the fence about it. I use it only on the inner corners of my eyes because, as others have mentioned, it's basically impossible everywhere else. Some days, I think it makes me look very bright and awake. Other days, I think the glitter is garish and inappropriate for school/work. I usually just blend it out with my finger to tone down the glitter. I like Mr. Frosty enough to use it up (which probably will take forever, seeing as how little you have to use) but not enough to repurchase.

on 12/21/2009 9:28:00 PM

I really like chubby pencils for highlighting under my brows or in the inner corners of my eyes, but this one's texture ruins it. It's way too chunky to be subtle -- you definitely can't use it to line the waterline, and even in the inner corners it looks gritty. I don't mind the color or the shimmer, but its texture makes it almost unusable. I hate to throw things away though, so I've been using this as a highlighter under my brow and then blending it in with my finger. For some reason it works OK in less precise areas and doesn't look chunky there. A much better option for highlighting small areas is NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Goddess. It's SO smooth, subtle, glowy and gorgeous. Spend your money on that one instead!

on 12/19/2009 4:21:00 PM

this is ok to use for hightlighting the inner corners of your eyes and possibly under the brow bone especially during the holiday season. other than that i could find no other use for it. as a liner it smears and is very aging.