bareMinerals Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss - Dare Devil

bareMinerals Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss - Dare Devil

4.1

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Vanillin, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Wax, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Eugenol, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Linalool, Sucrose Cocoate, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Gluconate, Benzyl Benzoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470). May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 28 (Ci 45410), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love the Marvelous Moxie glosses and the Buxom ones, so I'm not giving this 3 stars because the product is bad. These are great for plumping, they feel nice, they aren't sticky and they are on sale enough that they are a great value. I've had one of my favorite heavy use shades almost 2 years.

But I've got to be honest, this darker shade is not my favorite. I think the colors that work best in this formula are lighter shades, or glitter ones, or metallic bronzey shades. One thing I've consistently found is the deeper or red shades bleed on me or slip a bit more. They still look nice but they require a bit of cleaning up from time to time. I still like it, but I will just buy the lighter shades from now on.

on 5/13/2017 8:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I dislike this lip gloss so much. The colour is pretty, but everything else is just awful. I decided to treat myself to this gloss despite the fact that I have lots of glosses already. So, when I received it, I couldn't wait to try it. When I removed the applicator, it was dripping with product. Clearly, there must be something wrong with it - some part of it must be missing - because even cheap glosses have better packaging than that. Then I tried on the gloss (smells nice but strong) and I liked the colour, but it stings/burns my lips. I can feel it on my lips all the time and it's so extremely uncomfortable. It's a bit sticky, but expect that from a lip gloss. It's the stinging/burning that I dislike and it doesn't stop. This was such a disappointment and such a waste of money.

on 5/3/2015 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got this for my birthday along with other Bare Minerals products. I love the luster and the lip plumping effect.

Bare Escentuals truly knows the beauty of Skin and lips! All of the Bare escentuals line of lipglosses like Buxom, Buttercream gloss, and bare escentuals lipsticks are winners.

Got this in an Ulta GWP for spending $40 on BareMinerals products & I was pleasantly surprised by this lipgloss! The applicator is interesting, it's similar to the Maybelline Color Elixir glosses in that way that the doe foot is angled, hard to describe but I love it! The color is sheer, kind of plummy w sparkles, the word "blackberry" is a good description. It feels/smells minty & like a lip plumping gloss but YMMV but I didn't mind the scent & it went away pretty quickly anyways. I normally go for nudes so this is a deviation from my usual wheelhouse of colors, but I used Jordana Silver Lilac Lipliner with it. I really like this gloss!!

on 9/14/2014 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm completely enamored with this color, which is of the dark berry variety. It applies easily and has a slight minty tingle to it. My only complaint is that it's $18 (at Sephora), but compared to other glosses, the price isn't bad. I fully intend to repurchase this if I run out!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I do adore this color. It is a rich blackberry wine shade that has a bit of minty tingle. Do not notice any plumping effect from the tingle. My lips are quite pigmented so this is a my lips one shade better kind of color. I was surprised by how great this looks on my lips as I usually stick with nude or peachy shades.

on 5/1/2014 12:19:00 PM

I've loved this color for a long time and go through it fast. I even wore it on my wedding day! I really hope it never gets discontinued. :-)

on 1/9/2014 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favorite shades from this line. It's a very beautiful sparkling blackberry color. VERY nice for winter and Fall. It's very pigmented and wears more like a liquid lipstick to me. This has peppermint in it like all the lip-glosses in the Moxie line. Tingles and plumps the lips slightly.

It leaves a nice berry stain behind when it wears off and looks very natural. Almost like you ate berries. I would repurchase over and over. Great lip-glosses with no chemicals!

I received a sample of this lip gloss in my ipsy bag. I do love this gloss. It leaves my lips tingling because it has a minty feeling to it. My lips look a lot fuller when having this on. The two downsides to this product are that it is way to expensive to re-purchase and it is a little sticky. Not too bad because I can always wear it but there are some moments where I get my hair caught to my lip when wearing this. I do love that it gives the PERFECT amount of color to my lips. I give this a 4 out of 5 because it is a good lip gloss, I would just never pay full price for this.