Clinique Chubby Stick Intense

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense
Chubby Stick Intense

4.4

Icinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydogenated Vegetable Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyropermum, Parii (Shea Butter) Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Tocopherol [ /-] Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica, Red 7 Lake (Ci15850), Iron Oxides (Ci77499), Iron Oxides (Ci77491), Iron Oxides (Ci77492), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci19140), Red 22 Lake (Ci45380), Red 30 Lake (Ci73360), Carmine (Ci75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci77163), Red 6 (Ci15850), Red 33 Lake (Ci17200), Red 28 Lake (Ci45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci42090), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci15985)

on 7/1/2017 11:40:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this chubby stick. I have the shades roomiest rose & mightiest maraschino (wouldn't you buy it for just the names?!) and it fits me so well. It's very easy to apply (I usually use a small mirror, but my friend applies it without), it has a variety of colours and it STAYS ON FOR SO LONG. If you're out and about and having drinks, it takes just a bit of consideration to pay attention to the way you drink your drink and the lipstick will stay on even after you've had a few of them. This is the best experience I've had with a lipstick and I recommend it to everyone.

on 12/1/2016 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I think I have all the Clinique chubby sticks. Moisturizing lip tints in a chubby pencil with automatic twist up bottom. Sheer color that looks slightly glossy. Doesn't dry out my lips. Lasts just a few hours though and most shades just add a hint of color. Retails for $17. I like these better than Tarte as the glossy ones dry out my lips.

The colors range from very sheer to quite pigmented. A great selection with colors for everyone. Nothing garish or too much. Not heavy or tacky or sticky on the lips. These don't last long, just average lip color/balm wear. But still a great easy every day product.

I don't buy Clinique because of animal testing, but I got some stuff as a gift so I'll throw this a review. I have this in 08 Grandest Grape and I really love the sheer but deep berry shade. Also a fan of the light, moisturizing texture that soaks into the lips. I like that it's unscented and gentle. It even comes in a great twist-up container and doesn't require sharpening (looking at you, NARS). I don't love the staying power. To be fair to the product, it is marketed as a tinted balm, not a lipstick or stain, so I guess the staying power is par for the course. However, usually with a dark shade like this a bit of a stain will be left behind after it fades, but this pretty much wears right off, and any stain that's left behind is a bit blotchy. Still, it's a winner in many respects. I'd recommend layering it over another product like a lipstick or a stain for more tint.

Will use up but not re-buy.

on 5/12/2016 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I think this is a great product for someone who wants to try out bold lips but is a little scared of them. As someone with smaller lips, I'm always afraid of how bold lips will look on me. However, this product is extremely versatile. You can apply it with your finger or a brush to get a nice stain effect or straight from the nub to get a nice full color. It's nice and moisturizing, and even though it isn't long wearing, it leaves behind a stain.

I got mine in Chunkiest Chilli and Mighty Mimosa. They're very buttery, they don't create lumps and keep my lips hydrated. They wear off evenly in about 3 hours. Altogether I think they're good products but quite overpriced.

on 8/12/2016 12:05:00 AM

I bought this lipstick for my homecoming dance. It is very non-drying and has a smooth texture to go on your lips. I love the wear on this.

on 10/12/2015 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have Broadest Berry. First of all, these are way better than the regular Chubby Sticks IMO. I don't understand paying $16 for a barely there tint. But these actually go on like with pigment and ooomph. Broadest Berry is a no brainer color for my deep soft winter complexion. While it is deep and berry, I could pull this color off all year round. It just sits more easy and natural in the Fall/Winter though. I like that these do not need to be sharpened and application is fine. This would be a great color for those that want to wear a deep shade but are a bit timid about it.

FYI - Broadest Berry is a very, very close dupe to Smashbox Fig.

But here is the "con". The "wow", I have never put on a Chubby Stick and thought, "wow". The colors are always very neutral, but I guess that is Clinique's way. While Broadest Berry is the best shade on me of the selection, it is still a bit boring. I have a ton of these colors. Broadest Berry does have a nice touch of red over purple in it (most of mine skew a touch purple). It looks very nice, but just doesn't have that extra "daaaaang" as I get from other lines...it has this soft neutral feel. This will be a plus for many, it is just, with my coloring, I can really enjoy these colors. Out of all my shades like this, this is pretty safe and simple. The shades that are similar that I have put on and thought..."daaaaang" are MAC Dark Side, MAC Rebel (way more purple), UD Shame, etc.

on 10/25/2015 3:03:00 PM

These are very creamy and go on so nice

on 10/5/2015 7:09:00 PM

I have this in Plushest Punch and right now, it is my favourite makeup product. Definitely the best tinted balm I've used. I love the color and the fact that it's easy to apply and moisturizing but also has great Color pay off. I much prefer this to wearing lipstick. I treated myself when I bought this, as it was $20, but It was definitely worth it for me. I wear this nearly every day and usually only have to touch up once as it stains the lip nicely even after some of the product wears off. I brush my lips lightly using a toothbrush to get rid of any dry skin and then apply some coconut oil for moisture before applying this so it looks flawless. I also find if I apply a regular balm or coconut oil to my lips before applying this, I am able to get a bit of a lighter Color easily if that's what I'd prefer that day. Would definitely repurchase and can't wait to try Grandest Grape!

on 10/26/2015 7:24:00 AM

Love these chubby lipsticks. I will buy again.

Popular Lips Products