Neogence HYALURONIC ACID Hydrating Oil - control water gel 50 ml

Neogence HYALURONIC ACID Hydrating Oil - control water gel 50 ml

on 12/25/2016 9:56:00 PM

I used to have oily acne prone skin, but since using the Clarisonic, it turned into combination skin. Tried coconut oil but it didn't sink into my skin very well, so I moved on to cream moisturisers, but it made my skin too oily.

The Sasa girl recommended me this water based moisturiser by Neogence, a Taiwanese brand I believe? The consistency is very watery, so it was very easy to spread all over my face and neck.
It didn't take long to dry, when it did, my face was absolutely smooth and geared up for some light foundation.
Never broke out, skin was considerably less oily and the dry areas were smoothed out (better than cream moisturisers).

This is my HG moisturiser, it took me so long to finish 50ml even though I wore it everyday! By the time it ran out and I went to Sasa, the girl told me it was discontinued :-(((

Extremely sad but now neogence have a wider range of products, so I'm guessing te hydrating fluid is similar to this watery gel.

on 5/4/2013 10:48:00 AM

Very pure, very moisturizing. Does what it's supposed to. Lasts for ages!

on 12/4/2012 5:49:00 PM

This stuff hydrates my skin (but not too much) and it DOES make my skin not so oily during the day!
Usually nothing helps with my oily skin but this one does help! I will buy it again!