CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.6

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely loooove this mascara. The reason why I love it so much is that is never gets clumpy no matter how much layers mascara you put on. I like putting alot of coats to get the false eye-lash look. With drugstore brand mascara my lashes don't get as think black or they just clump. It is a bit more pricey, but I think it is totally worth it. This is by far the best mascara!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite mascara because it lengthens and volumizes and it last much longer than anything else. However that being said, the price for this mascara is ridiculous. I think a fair price would be 25$. 30$ for a mascara is just too steep. If it were gifted to me I would certainly wear it again but I wouldn't pay 30$ again.

on 1/21/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great mascara. I still prefer hypnose, because I feel it does less damage to my lashes, but le volume definitely gives much more of 'le volume', while adding the same amount of length. The packaging is gorgeous, sleek and simple, and the price is...very chanel. Definitely over-priced, but department store makeup always is. I personally find it comparable to benefits 'they're real', but I think it's a richer black (which is betttterrr). My only problems with it are that it can feel heavy (though I layer and layer on mascara, and use diorshow primer underneath), and that I noticed some breakage whilst using it. Still a great mascara. I wouldn't repurchase only because I prefer lancomes and I'm not a millionaire.

on 9/26/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am completely addicted to this mascara. I live in a humid environment and it is difficult to find a mascara that holds up as much as I like. Well, this definitely did the trick. It holds beautifully throughout the whole day, it is not uncomfortable at all. It is totally worth the price, and after trying this, no other mascara is good enough.

on 12/23/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

the best mascara i have ever used. never smears

cons: not waterproof. if wet, youre in trouble.