CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

3.8

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 9/28/2017 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I received a small sample of this mascara, so I don't know if it's different from the full size version, but I didn't like it much. It did make my lashes thicker, but seemed to weight them down and they lost most of their curl immediately... The top of my lashes had thinned out and gotten thicker again, so I had to run a dry wand over to even them out. I wouldn't buy this, but maybe the sample version, being so much smaller made it go on differently.

on 5/8/2017 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was on the lookout for a new mascara, and after sampling this I immediately fell in love with it. A week into my purchase, I believe the formula started to dry out a bit, which I usually don't mind, except that because of the bristles on this mascara wand- my lashes became cake central. I tried to apply it so many different ways. I wanted to love it like I had the first few days! It only got worse. Am I the only one that has experienced this? I was so disappointed.

I love Chanel mascara. I'm allergic to ridiculous amounts of cosmetics and I tried Chanel out of desperation because my eyes reacted to just about everything else. I've been using Le Volume de Chanel for two years now, and have yet to have an allergic reaction to it.

Due to my allergies, my eye doctor doesn't recommend I try waterproof mascara, so the non-waterproof version is what I am reviewing. This product lasts all day. Sometimes, though, as others have mentioned, I will get a little bit of it pooling under my eyes. I usually just dab at it with my fingers and the bit that is under my eye is gone.

I don't have to use an eyelash curler with this mascara, the wand is good enough to curl my lashes without an eyelash curler.

All in all, I recommend this mascara very highly - it lasts and lasts and it hasn't aggravated my eye allergies yet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I bought this mascara 3 times, first time I bought it I loved it! It really was amaazing, flaked a bit, but made my eyelashes look amaze. The second time I bought it was smudged a lot don't know why, thought maybe it was a faulty one or changed the formula. Used a few other products after that. But then kept seeing this is one of the best rated on makeupalley. So thought I would try it one more time hoping it was just a dud the second one and be like the first time. NOPE! So bad total panda eyes. I gave it to my sister to try, thinking it might work well for her same, smudged like no others. Don't usually write reviews. But really so sad considering the price. Think they changed the formula, cause think there's no way I could have gotten to duds at totally different times.

I received this as an xmas present. I absoloutely love it, I will forever repurchase this.
It looks like im wearing falsies when I put this on!
Easy to wash off as well!

on 5/6/2016 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

***Update:
I hate doing this after I've rated a product so well, but after some further use of this mascara, save your money and go elsewhere! After a few applications of use I find the formula just doesn't work the same. I'm sticking with my HG max factor 2000 calorie mascara and something I always go back to - Lancôme hypnose.

Hands down the best mascara I have ever used, and I've used all the good ones!! Never fails to perform, giving me the false lash look but without the false effect if that makes sense. Only issue is it dries quickly in the bottle for such a pricey item. For anyone who is wondering, max factor 2000 calorie is very similar to this. Don't bother with Lancôme hypnose, too much fall out. I will continue to buy tho, it's that good.

on 2/23/2016 7:41:00 AM

Applies a thick, dense coat to each lash, truly accentuates naturally curly lashes. Can be worn for an everyday look with one coat, but if layered can be easily worn to occasions such as wedding etc. Dispels the need for false eyelashes, another winner from Chanel. HG. Lasts 3/4 months.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

When my beloved waterproof Chanel inimitable intense was discontinued, that left me in a frenzy to look for a replacement. This mascara was recommended for me to try. The packaging is nice and sleek, pretty elegant. I love simplicity. I should mention waterproof formulas are crucial to me as I have stick-straight eyelashes and waterproof formulas hold the curl. Every mascara I purchase absolutely MUST be waterproof. So, I was excited that this mascara came in WP.

This mascara delivered awesome volume. My lashes looked thick, black, without clumping together. I really liked the way it applied! I was so excited. Then sadly, after a few minutes... I noticed my lashes started to droop.

Seems like even the waterproof formula may be too heavy for those like me with straight lashes. I tried it a couple more times after that and the same thing happened, my lashes began to drop and lost their curl. I was so disappointed as I had high expectations.

Not sure about the price or packing of this product but I'm going to assume it's pricey and beautiful like all other Chanel products ! I am OBSESSED with this mascara. It is the absolute best mascara I have ever used. I was a long time fan of the voluminous million lashes by L'Oreal which works great but this Chanel mascara is unreal. My lashes are lengthened, curled, and almost look like false lashes. Love it.

on 10/11/2014 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

simply amazing! One of the best mascaras I've ever used and I tried everything out there! This Mascara gives me Volume and separate my lashes very good.Love Love Love it!