CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Green
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 7/16/2018 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this mascara.it is a wet mascara which at times I dislike. This one is perfect. You can apply heavily or lighter for a more natural look. I never have problems with clumping and I find it lengthens and thickens beautifully. I cannot wait to try the brown and blue versions of this mascara. It comes off easily with my regular balm cleanser. Love love love it.

on 6/6/2018 10:36:00 AM

I like Le Volumbe!!! It is not only gives my eyelashes more volume and length but also curl. I tried to compare it with my other eyelashes. It does provide more curl and did not weigh down my lashes. the only cons is that it is not waterproof and the price. Great for everyday coz it is not a heavy duty mascara. I will use waterproof formula if i am active and no time to touch up such as during busy work days or girls' night out or at the beach.

on 5/1/2017 1:17:00 PM

All the great reviews on YouTube made me buy this mascara. Sadly, it deposits way too much product on my very long but very straight lashes and totally kills the curl I work so hard to achieve. Even with the lightest coating I can get with this brush, I literally see the curl coming out. I suspect this works brilliantly for people with thicker curlier lashes because they can put one coat on and go. Sadly, that's not how it is for me.
Because my lashes are so long, I look for volume but I prefer the "fluffier" volume I get with L'Oreal Voluminous. Yes, it take three coats but with it I get a full fan of nicely separated lashes and lots of them. The waterproof version is even better. I was hoping that Le Volume would be the "unicorn" product it is for so many others but it just isn't.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This mascara ticks all boxes for me: gives instant fullness to my lashes, lasts all day and is easy to remove. Best of all, it curls my lashes. I think that it's the current answer to Extrême Cils of days of yore, which I loved and was heartbroken when there was no replacement for it. It's painfully expensive and the blue shade was darkened from number 20 to 70, but, no matter, this is, in my books, the perfect mascara.

on 4/14/2017 4:13:00 PM

i don't usually review but here goes. to be perfectly honest, this mascara is so amazing that i look like i'm wearing false eyelashes with one coats. i don't like that look so, for me, this might not be right. But i have to give it 5 stars because it is just amazing. i think if i learn to apply it properly i can get it to be perfect. it's amazing.

Perhaps i'll wear it for fun.......and apply 2 coats ;o)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love the product! Love the tube! Love the way it looks! I got this as a sample at Nordstrom, and this is the only mascara I want to use now. Lengthens, thickens, separates, and lasts! Also it's easy to remove. A winner!

I love Chanel mascara. I'm allergic to ridiculous amounts of cosmetics and I tried Chanel out of desperation because my eyes reacted to just about everything else. I've been using Le Volume de Chanel for two years now, and have yet to have an allergic reaction to it.

Due to my allergies, my eye doctor doesn't recommend I try waterproof mascara, so the non-waterproof version is what I am reviewing. This product lasts all day. Sometimes, though, as others have mentioned, I will get a little bit of it pooling under my eyes. I usually just dab at it with my fingers and the bit that is under my eye is gone.

I don't have to use an eyelash curler with this mascara, the wand is good enough to curl my lashes without an eyelash curler.

All in all, I recommend this mascara very highly - it lasts and lasts and it hasn't aggravated my eye allergies yet.

on 7/6/2016 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I can finally give this mascara HG status, which I do not dole out lightly! I have been using it for about two years now, and I am yet to find anything better despite trying.

It lengthens and separates my lashes, whilst making them look thicker and darker. It's a high impact, sultry effect mascara that looks great for daytime with simple eye makeup but can equally be layered for a more dramatic evening look. I wear glasses on a day to day basis so I feel I need something striking so my eyes aren't lost in the frames! I have repurchased this at least 5 times, and any time I've run out of it I've been desperate to repurchase it as quickly as possible.

I would say the formula is quite rich and coats lashes well, it's not watery or not dry. The tube does tend to dry out quicker than other mascaras I've used in the past, but compared to the pros this doesn't matter to me.

One con, as others have mentioned is it doesn't have the best staying power if it gets wet...I learnt this the hard way at a friend's wedding! I haven't really had any problems myself with it smudging under my eyes after a long time, and I've worn it clubbing, to festivals etc. Perhaps a few flakes or light smudging but nothing that sticks in my mind or that I would think was unreasonable from a non-waterproof mascara. The other obvious con is that it's expensive compared to high street versions, but to me it is worth every penny!! Im my view the cons are minor compared to the impact of this mascara and how much I love it. I'll be repurchasing it until the day I find anything better!

on 1/13/2016 5:53:00 PM

LOVE this mascara. My two drawbacks are 1) the price and 2) it is very wet upon initial application (it can show up easily on my brow bone, but that's probably because of how my eyes are set in my face). I had been a longtime user of Benefit's "They're Real" but felt like I wasn't getting the volume I wanted. Switched over to this mascara and I definitely feel like I have huge lashes in comparison to how they looked before.

on 10/17/2015 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Update 6/3/16: dropping rating & packaging from 3 lippies to 1. A Chanel SA gave me a sample. I thought I'd see if my original review was fair. It was too generous. I detest this mascara. It clumps no matter how much I blot off. The brush is NOT for me. To say I hate this mascara is an understatement. I'd rather put all my makeup on and go with bare lashes than wear this.

Original review 10/17/15:So many good reviews and a lot cheaper than my HG Chantecaille Faux Cils. And, the Ultra Noir shade just released, which I thought might be the same as the much hyped Coal Noir UK bloggers were raving about just came out. Glad I went to NM to check it out. I compared the Noir and the Ultra Noir and there is a noticeable difference. The standard Noir looks like a grayish, brownish black next to the Ultra. I applied the Ultra to one eye and the Blue Night (?) to the other. Both lovely shades. Not sure if the clumpy, spikey result was the fault of the throw away applicators or just a clumpy formula. I wiped one throw away applicator with a tissue and one direct from the tube. No difference. The SA, who is a floater, so no particular allegiance to any brand said she herself like Chantecaille's mascaras much better. No buy for me.