CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Black
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.3

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 5/11/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The best mascara ever. It adds volume,length,curve and seperates my lashes so well. It never clumps,or flakes and smells great. My eyelashes love it!

on 1/17/2016 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This mascara is in my opinion the best one out there on the current market. I've tried so many mascaras but this is the only one that gives me length, volume, seperation & curl (it stays that way for the entire day). What I also particulary love is the fact that it doesnt flake whatsoever. This product is very pricy, but in my opinion its worth it. Its quite frequently on sale so I try to get it then.
(THIS IS IMPORTANT) if you do get this product and you're going for a black one, I would highly recommend getting the regular version and not the newly released "intense black". That one sure is intense, but it smudges all over your eyebrow bone and eyelids, which is just a pain to keep track off.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely loooove this mascara. The reason why I love it so much is that is never gets clumpy no matter how much layers mascara you put on. I like putting alot of coats to get the false eye-lash look. With drugstore brand mascara my lashes don't get as think black or they just clump. It is a bit more pricey, but I think it is totally worth it. This is by far the best mascara!!

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

It is not only gives my eyelashes more volume and length but also curl. I tried to compare it with my Maybelline Hypercurl mascara. It provides more curl and did not weigh down my lashes compare to my Maybelline hypercurl. It is all-rounded mascara for me except it is not waterproof and the price . Great for everyday i guess coz it is not a heavy duty mascara. I will use waterproof formula if i am active and no time to touch up such as during busy work days or girls' night out.

on 4/3/2014 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this mascara after trying a sample and it is the BEST mascara I've used. The brush is quite thick but it really creates voluminous lashes. I have thin straight Asian eyelashes so I notice the volume. It also lengthens eyelashes which again is noticeable on Asian lashes :) It curls the lashes slightly depending how you work the brush upwards and out to the side to create a winged effect. If you have straight lashes, try curling your lashes and the look is va va voom!! It is more expensive than your drugstore mascara (it is Chanel after all) but for the difference it makes, its a good investment.

on 3/25/2014 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Ok so I tried this mascara in the sample size and I am not sure what the heck happen here. While I will admit it make my eyelashes long, really black and they stood out like crazy, they also clumped like it was nobodies business. I had to clean the wand off because so much came out that it was gross. When I applied it, it made my lashes clump right away in a very unattactive fashion. It dried very quickly so I had a hard time trying to separate my lashes. I even tried combing them with a eyelash comb brush and that did nothing but made it worse. It really just looked gross. I do have the sample size so I thought it was the wand. However after reading reviews here, I realize that other people got the same results even with the full size tube.

I will stick with my L'oreal mascara for the moment. I don't see how I would pay $30 for this mascara. While it does make your lashes long and really black, the Tammy Faye Bakker look of clumpy lashes is no longer in.

on 9/26/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am completely addicted to this mascara. I live in a humid environment and it is difficult to find a mascara that holds up as much as I like. Well, this definitely did the trick. It holds beautifully throughout the whole day, it is not uncomfortable at all. It is totally worth the price, and after trying this, no other mascara is good enough.

on 7/14/2013 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

At first, i tried this over my shiseido mascara base. It volumized my lashes like mad, but it made them droop, so ended up giving it to my friend instead. Then spoke to my cousin and bought the full version for 24 because I've figured out how to make it work. I've got short asian lashes, i think they drooped because the formula is kinda wet. So i found out the best thing to do is to use a mascara base and waterproof mascara undeneath that holds your curl, then after it dries ise chanel on top. It volumizes my lashes loads, doesn't do much about length, and makes my lashes curl nicely. Even though its not waterproof it lasts all day on. Looked on instagram and some of the results are pretty mental. Kinda pricey for a mascara, but its worth it in my opinion because its so hard trying to find a good mascara for me. I've tried one of the older mascaras from chanel before, and it dried out before 6 months. Only has this for a week or so, so haven't noticed any drying out just yet, but i will update if i have any more points to voice out. So far though, a <3 from me!

Too wet for weak skinny Asian lashes like mine.
It clumped up my sparse lashes and all curl was lost the minute I put it on.
How I made it work was to first lock the curl and keep the lashes separated and curly with Chanel Inimitable Muilt Dimensional Waterproof Mascara, then I applied the Le Volume on top.
If you have curly long thick strong lashes, then this is for you.
If you have weak sparse lashes, then STAY AWAY.

on 12/25/2012 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Amazing! I'm a mascara fanatic and this is my new favorite. It's better than any of my previous holy grail mascaras, YSL Faux Fils, Lancome Hypnose, and Chanel Inimitable Intense. Length-wise, Chanel Le Volume performs the same as the others, but when it comes to volume and curl hold, it takes the cake. I have pin straight Asian lashes that are average in length and volume, so I like a very dramatic mascara that makes them look as big as possible. With 3 coats, Chanel Le Volume makes them look like false lashes. I did need to use a lash comb after the third coat, but it didn't clump as badly as YSL Faux Cils. The thing that really blew me away about Chanel Le Volume is that it performed perfectly when I first opened it, whereas with my previous favorites they all needed a week to dry otherwise the formula was too wet and my lashes would droop. The brush is big, but it reaches every lash and doesn't touch my eyelids as long as I'm careful while applying. I had no problems with smearing or flaking throughout the day. If you like big, dramatic lashes, definitely try this mascara out.