CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Curly
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.1

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 7/16/2018 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this mascara.it is a wet mascara which at times I dislike. This one is perfect. You can apply heavily or lighter for a more natural look. I never have problems with clumping and I find it lengthens and thickens beautifully. I cannot wait to try the brown and blue versions of this mascara. It comes off easily with my regular balm cleanser. Love love love it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

If I could afford this mascara on a regular basis -- it would be my everyday mascara!! It's that good ( and then some). I've used over four tubes of it now and it has never let me down. It's very rich, very black - and with it's special "snowflake" applicator -- it lengthens, separates every lash, volumizes, holds the curl - never flakes or smudges --- I cannot say enough about this mascara formula. I am a mascara snob - and I've tried just about every kind out there.... and I just love Le Volume. My lashes are quite long, I must admit - but this makes them super long - extremely black, and they POP like crazy. I have absolutely nothing negative to say pertaining to this product ... but the price. However - we do get what we pay for. I love splurging on it, and when I do use it, I feel like it's a special product - and I know without a doubt I'm going to have a fab lash day!!! The brush seems to be the main factor - the formula too - but the applicator lifts and separates - for a wide eyed - doe eye'd look of complete perfection!!! Treat your self --- and purchase a tube - and you'll never look back!!! I just feel so special when I have it, and wear it ...and you should treat yourself accordingly!!! Enjoy!!!

on 5/8/2017 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was on the lookout for a new mascara, and after sampling this I immediately fell in love with it. A week into my purchase, I believe the formula started to dry out a bit, which I usually don't mind, except that because of the bristles on this mascara wand- my lashes became cake central. I tried to apply it so many different ways. I wanted to love it like I had the first few days! It only got worse. Am I the only one that has experienced this? I was so disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Honey BUY IT

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Although quite picky about most of the makeup i use, I thought drug store mascara was one item that I could get buy with using without spending a lot of money. THIS mascara changed my mind...one use and i understood what the fuss was about.

This mascara thickens, lengthens and doesn't flake, smudge or smear at all no matter how long i wear and it's not hard to remove. Le Volume gives me beautiful thick, long and perfectly fanned out lashes without clumping. I have never used any other mascara that was this dramatic and intense shade of black as far as color but in a very flattering way, not harsh at all. While it is pricey, I don't hesitate to purchase because of how well this preforms. I know this product will do what it promises and then some and never let's me down.

I do agree with some of the other reviews as far as being a little more runny than i prefer when i purchase a new tube, but after a week or so of use it's perfect. Love this mascara, will continue to use without a doubt!!

on 8/4/2015 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I ask a lot of my mascara. I want it to give me dramatic volume. I want my lashes to look separated and fanned out. I want it to last all day without making my lashes feel like I smeared asphalt/ tarmac on them. I do not want to look at myself in a public bathroom and look like I'm a 12 year old with cheap eyeliner running under my eyes nor do I want to have flakes sprinkled all over my cheek bones. I want it to come OFF at night without feeling like I'm going to war on my eyes. Simple things really ;) ...but, it feels like for every quality that I want, I must sacrifice another. This mascara delivers it ALL! It makes my lashes look gorgeous, it stays soft feeling all day without smudging at all (even in this very hot and humid weather we're having right now here in the Midwest.) No flaking at all and it comes off so easily with soap and water, no gearing up for battle to remove my eye makeup. It's truly a pleasure to use. The beauty of this mascara to me is absolutely how it delivers in every area that I want. I can make my lashes look gorgeous with other products, but there will always be a penalty to pay later in the day.

It's true that the mascara needs to "dry out" a little bit after the initial opening, but after the 2-3 day, it's the perfect consistency. I also can see how people who have very full lashes already might not care for this. The brush really does lend itself to slathering for volume purposes and I could see it just smearing a wall of mascara on thick lashes. I have thin wimpy lashes though, so it works magic on my eyes.

I stalked this mascara for a couple of weeks after I got my sample and fell in love, but I was really afraid that the sample would be better than the real thing, like so many mascaras I've tried (what is with that?) The high reviews here on MUA made the final sale for me because I never see mascaras with this high of a rating. I finally broke down and bought it a few weeks ago and I am not disappointed with the full size version. It's love.

Gawd! THIS mascara. I despise the term "Holy Grail" mainly because it gets thrown around so carelessly. But I honestly cannot think of any other possible way of explaining how I feel about it. It makes me act in ways I never do. Like how I want to quote Jaclyn Hill and say "This. Mascara. Gives. Me. Life!" lol. You could ask my family, they ALL know that I've found my soul mate mascara haha. I also plan on going to a counter next week and purchasing the brown one because I wear brown mascara just as much as I wear black. To have both black and brown in the perfect mascara is almost unfathomable lol.

on 6/26/2015 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Damn I didn't want to fall in love with this but I totally did. Packaging is classic Chanel; it is black with the white c's and has a basic shape. The brush itself looks rather large but surprisingly I had had an easier time manoeuvring it throughout my lashes compared to other mascaras with a large brush. This may be due to the bristles, which are quite small and not bushy. They are also plastic/elastic?

This dispenses a good amount of product onto my lashes and covers them evenly. The brush is good in that it doesn't grip onto my lashes with rough bristles and pull them out. Yes,this is something that has happened to me before with other mascaras.

The colour is a nice, rich black and the volume.. Oh the volume! Most volumising mascara I have tried to date. There is a slight degree of clumpiness, which I think accompanies voluminous mascaras, but it never looks dry, spidery or like I only have three lashes. Mind you, if you just went for it like crazy this may still happen! I also find that it isn't too dry or too wet, being wet enough to glide on but not so wet as to take ages to dry. What makes this a nice surprise is that this also lengthens really well in addition to adding volume and also helps curl my lashes. It won't replace an eyelash curler but I have gotten lazy and stopped using them. I find this gives a nice lift and adds some curl, which I have not experienced before ever. I didn't take the curl claim seriously until I tried. However, due to the formula I feel that if you have easily weighed down lashes, pre curled lashes might droop a bit after application So this is my most dramatic mascara and the closest to creating a 'falsies' effect.

Now, I do have a problem with mascaras smudging due to having oily eyelids. As long as I wear a mattifying shadow primer and wipe away any messy mascara application on my lower eyelid, then I'm fine. If I don't do this I will get a bit of smudge on my lower lid, but it surprisingly does not create a panda effect. But I have yet to try this in a hot, humid environment. Lucky for me I live in a super dry climate.. I also haven't had it smudge when rubbing my eyes or having them water.

Completely addicted to this product and would definitely repurchase. A bit bummed that I have fallen in love with another Chanel product but I feel this is worth it. Also, not going to lie, who doesn't love displaying these on their dresser, makeup cabinet etc.?!

I am trying to think of cons.. The price... And the wand may be too large and awkward for some eye shapes.

on 2/15/2015 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to mascara! I have tried so many mascaras...high end and drugstore...and this is the only one I will re-purchase. Doesn't smudge or flake. It's expensive, but worth it!

on 1/9/2015 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Hands down, the best mascara I have ever used and given my age, I've tried a few :-)

My lashes are long but straight and not that thick. One coat of Le Volume gives me the result that three might do when I use a second-best choice.
More than one coat gives incredible volume - I always go for volume given my type of lashes, but with this mascara it's the first time ever that I think it could be too much for daytime.

It also holds a curl (and gives some by itself), the clumping is occasional and minimal, nothing that a quick stroke with a clean wand won't instantly fix. What more could I ask for?

This is the only HE mascara that I feel is absolutely worth the splurge. Amazing HG material!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite mascara because it lengthens and volumizes and it last much longer than anything else. However that being said, the price for this mascara is ridiculous. I think a fair price would be 25$. 30$ for a mascara is just too steep. If it were gifted to me I would certainly wear it again but I wouldn't pay 30$ again.