CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Other
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.6

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This mascara ticks all boxes for me: gives instant fullness to my lashes, lasts all day and is easy to remove. Best of all, it curls my lashes. I think that it's the current answer to Extrême Cils of days of yore, which I loved and was heartbroken when there was no replacement for it. It's painfully expensive and the blue shade was darkened from number 20 to 70, but, no matter, this is, in my books, the perfect mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love the product! Love the tube! Love the way it looks! I got this as a sample at Nordstrom, and this is the only mascara I want to use now. Lengthens, thickens, separates, and lasts! Also it's easy to remove. A winner!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This mascara does what it claims. It's not my normal mascara. I bought it on a whim to carry with me in my travel bag. My favorite part is you can build and build until you have every lash just where you want it. Lots of drama, but with separation and control. The con, and it is annoying, if you ever start touching your eyes, a light scratching etc, this stuff flakes like crazy. It's like losing a game of mascara Jenga.

on 9/23/2016 8:08:00 AM

I have thin light lashes..first I apply Dior white mascara..then apply volume Chanel..
My lashes look remarkable..

I received this as an xmas present. I absoloutely love it, I will forever repurchase this.
It looks like im wearing falsies when I put this on!
Easy to wash off as well!

on 2/23/2016 7:41:00 AM

Applies a thick, dense coat to each lash, truly accentuates naturally curly lashes. Can be worn for an everyday look with one coat, but if layered can be easily worn to occasions such as wedding etc. Dispels the need for false eyelashes, another winner from Chanel. HG. Lasts 3/4 months.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of those mascaras that pay a bit more for, but totally love it and enjoy every bit of it later.

I have been through several of these and for my kind of long but sparse lashes this is a great product! I love how smooth the comb is and luckily (unlike with other mascaras with a similar plastic wand) I don't end up poking myself in the eye so the application is quite easy and quick.

I love this mascara on its own or paired with any other make-up look. It does last me a good 2-3 months but it is totally worth it because I don't see as many mascaras that work just like this. The lashes look defined, curled and volumised. Highly recommend!

If you want a full review on this mascara with close-ups and in-depth information you can check the blog post below, hope it helps!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Omg the very best! I have very tiny, short, straight, and thin lashes. I was at the Lancôme counter, and tried several of their formulas but none really worked for me... and they are known for mascaras. The Chanel BA suggested I try this mascara. Omg the moment I applied it I just knew it was the best mascara I have ever tried in my life. It instantly made them so thick and long! I purchased a tube. The first week, I was having trouble achieving the same results as the one I had used at the counter. The formula was too wet. I was very disappointed. I remembered that sometimes you have to give a new tube a bit of time to settle. After the first week, the formula dried a bit and it was performing like the one I had tried on at the department store. I purchased it in the navy color and it sure makes my brown eyes sparkle! I also received their lash primer - Beaute de Cils - as a sample. Wow! I love the primer too! Chanel makes my boring brown eyes just beautiful. And lashes! I have lashes finally!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this mascara!

I am on my second tube now (my first tube was in the colour 30 Prune) now I have the black one - and I have to say it delivers in all aspects.
It is pretty wet at first so allow to dry for a few seconds. It layers beautifully and I agree with previous reviews, it gets better after a couple of weeks of use - it gets a bit thicker in the tube and makes for a more dramatic effect.
It is not only volumizing but also lengthening and if applied with a light hand, good enough for daily/office use. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge.
Applied over a coat of Lancome's Cils Booster it gives a false lash effect, but in a good way. So good that I was once I asked if I have lash extensions.

The packaging is phenomenal as well.

Will definitely repurchase!

on 1/28/2015 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hi, Le Volume De Chanel is the only mascara which gives my thin short !straight! lashes the 'oomph' or 'wa wa woom' effect. No need for my Shiseido lashes base anymore = hooray!
The mascara holds the curl!Amazing!I need an eyelash curler but maybe I don't need an eyelash curler anymore??? Will try tomorrow. AND with my La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Gelee Micellaire the mascara breaks down easily which is good for my delicate skin around the eye area!