CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.8

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 5/11/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The best mascara ever. It adds volume,length,curve and seperates my lashes so well. It never clumps,or flakes and smells great. My eyelashes love it!

on 1/30/2015 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Don't know why I'd never tried this mascara before. It's really great if you're after dramatic volume and depth of colour. Not for you if you like a more natural look or hate clumps - it is a little bit clumpy but I like that. Fantastic mascara.

on 7/11/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is seriously the best mascara I have ever used. I have been searching for the perfect mascara for so long. My cousin actually introduced me to Le Volume de Chanel but when I looked at the price, I hesitated. But, I ended it getting it, thats how much I just loved how it looked on my cousin lol. I think it's really great, but I don't know if ill purchase it again, trying to cut back

on 5/24/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The mascara itself is great. It lengthens like no other I tried and I have tried a few, volumizes and looks dark. However, the brush doesn't help. The formula is very wet and by the second coat it begins to clump and if you blink it's everywhere. It applies better with a regular bristle brush. For me, by the end of a work day, I had it under my eyes creating the look of dark circles especially in humid weather. And it's not as easy to remove. It does great things but with the right brush and weather. Definitely not for everyday or all day wear but more for nights out or special occasions since the effect is dramatic and great!