CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Normal
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

3.7

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 5/18/2018 4:49:00 PM

I loved this mascara. I loved how it made my eyelashes look, long and thick. Unfortunately only rated a three star because this mascara smudges to the top of your eyelid and under the eye after an hour which is disappointing especially for the price. I have panda eyes before I even start work. I probably would buy another mascara next time because of this reason.

on 4/14/2017 4:13:00 PM

i don't usually review but here goes. to be perfectly honest, this mascara is so amazing that i look like i'm wearing false eyelashes with one coats. i don't like that look so, for me, this might not be right. But i have to give it 5 stars because it is just amazing. i think if i learn to apply it properly i can get it to be perfect. it's amazing.

Perhaps i'll wear it for fun.......and apply 2 coats ;o)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love the product! Love the tube! Love the way it looks! I got this as a sample at Nordstrom, and this is the only mascara I want to use now. Lengthens, thickens, separates, and lasts! Also it's easy to remove. A winner!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This mascara does what it claims. It's not my normal mascara. I bought it on a whim to carry with me in my travel bag. My favorite part is you can build and build until you have every lash just where you want it. Lots of drama, but with separation and control. The con, and it is annoying, if you ever start touching your eyes, a light scratching etc, this stuff flakes like crazy. It's like losing a game of mascara Jenga.

on 12/18/2016 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

All I have to say is wow. This is the BEST mascara that has ever touched my lashes. It's a push-up bra for your eyelashes. You do not need a lash curler with this mascara. It just makes them look their best 😻

on 10/16/2016 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got to try a sample of the chanel le volume when they released the darkest black (ultra-noir)
i was very impressed with the volume and curl it gave, but within hours i had black mascara under my eyes. This happened every time i used the sample.
I enquired at the makeup counter whether this was a common problem with the mascara, or just the sample. The sales lady said a few people had complained about the samples but believed the full size should be okay. I was contemplating for some time whether to purchase the large size as i absolutely loved the dramatic volume i was getting with the sample.
My husband ended up buying me it for Xmas.
After many months of using this mascara off and on, i can no longer stand it. EVERY time i use it i end up with black transfer under my eyes, and not the volume i was getting with the sample. i have been hoping it would dry a little, and give me the volume the sample did, but unfortunately this is not the case. I shouldn't have to check in the mirror all the time to see if i have mascara running under my eyes. Now, I do admit to being a mascara junkie, but unfortunately Chanel le volume would be the worst for transferring, and removal is the hardest of all my mascaras. There are so many good mascaras that give great volume without the dramas this one gives, for a third of the price.

on 9/23/2016 8:08:00 AM

I have thin light lashes..first I apply Dior white mascara..then apply volume Chanel..
My lashes look remarkable..

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Honey BUY IT

on 7/23/2016 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One of my favourite mascaras along with GA ETK and CT Full, fat lashes.

Pro - doesn't flake or smear. Black, lengthens, volumises, holds curl.
Con - I don't like it the first week or two, its a bit runny and clumps a bit. After that first week I don't have any problems.

on 7/22/2016 10:06:00 PM

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras when it works. The formula is wet and you do have to wait a minute between coats but its worth it. It gives a huge amount of thickness and holds a curl all day. No flaking or smudging unless you come in contact with water. Easy to get off at night as well. I just wish it gave more length. Overall if you want a false lash look this will give it to you.