CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Dry
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.6

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 6/6/2018 10:36:00 AM

I like Le Volumbe!!! It is not only gives my eyelashes more volume and length but also curl. I tried to compare it with my other eyelashes. It does provide more curl and did not weigh down my lashes. the only cons is that it is not waterproof and the price. Great for everyday coz it is not a heavy duty mascara. I will use waterproof formula if i am active and no time to touch up such as during busy work days or girls' night out or at the beach.

on 9/28/2017 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I received a small sample of this mascara, so I don't know if it's different from the full size version, but I didn't like it much. It did make my lashes thicker, but seemed to weight them down and they lost most of their curl immediately... The top of my lashes had thinned out and gotten thicker again, so I had to run a dry wand over to even them out. I wouldn't buy this, but maybe the sample version, being so much smaller made it go on differently.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I wear corrector, TM, a little powder, blush, lippie, and mascara. All the time. I find that, at my age, I look better with less makeup. So, I spend more money on skin care. Except for mascara. I have used Le Volume de Chanel for many years. In my opinion it is the best mascara on the market, bar none.

It is the only mascara that lets me apply two coats (at least) without a clump. No cleaning excess from the brush, no combing through, no problem. My lashes are never stiff, it doesn't flake or smudge.
I put it on in the morning, and it still looks great at day's end.

It's expensive. And it's worth every damn penny. Eat ramen if you must, but buy it.

on 2/20/2017 8:00:00 AM

This is the best (and the most expensive) mascara I have ever owned. My lashes are short and thin but this lengthens and tones them excellently. Once my friend even asked if I had put on lash extensions.

I would definitely buy this again.

on 6/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received a bunch of free samples of this, like, literally two full hands of minisizes. So I didn't directly paid for it, but I guess I can give an opinion after using it daily for a month.

The way it makes your lashes incredibly perfect, standing long and tall and fierce, is an instant self confidence boost. It makes you feel so sexy. Thanks to the mini size brush, I could easily reach every single lash in the inner corners, and they end up looking so big..until you realize the awful lot of clumps just on the edge of the lid, which is a big no for me because they end straight in the eyeball in a blink (luckily with no painful consequences).
I was also extremely disappointed with its duration. It didn't last a full hour without melting -while not doing anything crazy or sweaty. Unfortunately I gave this product too much chances, resulting in the most awful panda eye at an important party when I got emotional and cried of happiness while seeing my best friend dancing with her soon-to-be-husband. She turned around and laughed because it was quite unexpected from me - both crying and becoming an exotic attraction in the middle of the club.

So, I guess I won't ever ever ever pay the full price for the normal size of this mascara. Even the most humble Maybelline mascara was more reliable than this.

on 5/6/2016 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

***Update:
I hate doing this after I've rated a product so well, but after some further use of this mascara, save your money and go elsewhere! After a few applications of use I find the formula just doesn't work the same. I'm sticking with my HG max factor 2000 calorie mascara and something I always go back to - Lancôme hypnose.

Hands down the best mascara I have ever used, and I've used all the good ones!! Never fails to perform, giving me the false lash look but without the false effect if that makes sense. Only issue is it dries quickly in the bottle for such a pricey item. For anyone who is wondering, max factor 2000 calorie is very similar to this. Don't bother with Lancôme hypnose, too much fall out. I will continue to buy tho, it's that good.

on 1/20/2016 8:44:00 PM

This is the greatest mascara ever!!! I love a good mascara, and Le Volume De Chanel is amazing. While I do have naturally long eyelashes, this mascara makes them extremely long. My mom sampled this mascara and within minutes of wearing it, she bought a tube for herself. I was using Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara, but found that it flaked off into my eyes, causing HORRIBLE irritation in my sensitive eyes. Chanel Le Volume De Chanel does not irritate my eyes at all. One tip that I recommend while using this particular mascara is to curl lashes pre-application to create maximum volume and length.

on 1/17/2016 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This mascara is in my opinion the best one out there on the current market. I've tried so many mascaras but this is the only one that gives me length, volume, seperation & curl (it stays that way for the entire day). What I also particulary love is the fact that it doesnt flake whatsoever. This product is very pricy, but in my opinion its worth it. Its quite frequently on sale so I try to get it then.
(THIS IS IMPORTANT) if you do get this product and you're going for a black one, I would highly recommend getting the regular version and not the newly released "intense black". That one sure is intense, but it smudges all over your eyebrow bone and eyelids, which is just a pain to keep track off.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This can be a bit tricky to learn to apply, it can look a little clumpy if done incorrectly. That made me think I didn't like it to start with.

However, once you get the hang of it, and figure out how easy you should be on the hand, the results are unbelievable. It looks great even on my short stumpy lashes. It has not smeared once on me, and it didn't dry noticeable during the 6 months I used it.

I think this is a good one for people who like full long lashes, and don't have too thick or long lashes already. It can hold a curve, but requires that you curl your lashes first.

The price is a bit steep for the mascara, and I was thinking a bit back and forth on whether I would repurchase it. But at the end of the day I think it is good enough for me to purchase this a second time.

on 12/13/2015 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Beautiful well defined lashes with lots of body and no clumps, in a perfect black. The only downside the price, so I try to reserve it for the evening or special days. So far my favourite mascara among hundreds all women must go through in their life.