CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Other
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.1

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

This mascara has been recommended to me so many times that I finally bought it from Nordstrom, and I am underwhelmed.

The brush is good for getting close to the lashline. It does separate and darken lashes.

But it's not great at holding a curl. My lashes don't look lush and dramatic when I use this mascara. I get much more volume from some of my other mascaras, including Too Faced Better Than Sex. Chanel Le Volume can flake. It doesn't make my lashes significantly longer or thicker-looking. It's a ho-hum mascara, in my opinion. And it is SO overpriced.

on 10/23/2017 9:44:00 AM

I agree with all users above who gave this product low rating. It also gave me some sort of allergy that made my eyes feel droopy and heavy. I did not
Know what has caused it until I switched to other non-Chanel mascara. The reaction is no longer there. Who would think? I am a big fan of Chanel products but no more Chanel mascara for me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This mascara ticks all boxes for me: gives instant fullness to my lashes, lasts all day and is easy to remove. Best of all, it curls my lashes. I think that it's the current answer to Extrême Cils of days of yore, which I loved and was heartbroken when there was no replacement for it. It's painfully expensive and the blue shade was darkened from number 20 to 70, but, no matter, this is, in my books, the perfect mascara.

on 5/2/2016 9:29:00 AM

Been using this for over a year
It's the best
Lots of pigment
stays on all day
Thick coverage no gloppy mess
Have tried others but came back to Chanel

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

It is not only gives my eyelashes more volume and length but also curl. I tried to compare it with my Maybelline Hypercurl mascara. It provides more curl and did not weigh down my lashes compare to my Maybelline hypercurl. It is all-rounded mascara for me except it is not waterproof and the price . Great for everyday i guess coz it is not a heavy duty mascara. I will use waterproof formula if i am active and no time to touch up such as during busy work days or girls' night out.

Love this mascara, really works for me!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The absolute best mascara on the planet!!! I have been using it for 2 months now. I have tried many different mascara's over the years, nothing else comes close!!! 2 coats in the morning and no need to touch up before going out in the evening. The applicator brush grabs all your lashes. It is the blackest black on the market!
Chanel , you have done it again!
Congratulations!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I recently bought this product after obtaining a sample from the Chanel counter. It is the best ever mascara that I have ever used. It gives you lashes like they were false. I am extremely impressed with this and will definately be buying again.

on 8/7/2014 1:27:00 PM

Excellent mascara. I have it in the black and the khaki. Both are wonderful. Easy to apply, great thick brush with bumps/bristles that comb out the clumps, great coverage with just a few strokes.

on 7/13/2014 1:58:00 PM

Holy grail mascara ! I just bought my second one, the first one lasted for more than 5 month and I can still use it even if it dried out a bit ! I got so many compliments with this mascara, my lashes are longer, thicker, with a lot of volume and it's so easy to use, I never have clumps and it never flakes away even after a 17 hours long day. definitely worth EVERY penny!! Lasts me a long time and fantastic results. Go and buy it!