CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Other
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.3

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

This mascara has been recommended to me so many times that I finally bought it from Nordstrom, and I am underwhelmed.

The brush is good for getting close to the lashline. It does separate and darken lashes.

But it's not great at holding a curl. My lashes don't look lush and dramatic when I use this mascara. I get much more volume from some of my other mascaras, including Too Faced Better Than Sex. Chanel Le Volume can flake. It doesn't make my lashes significantly longer or thicker-looking. It's a ho-hum mascara, in my opinion. And it is SO overpriced.

on 10/23/2017 9:44:00 AM

I agree with all users above who gave this product low rating. It also gave me some sort of allergy that made my eyes feel droopy and heavy. I did not
Know what has caused it until I switched to other non-Chanel mascara. The reaction is no longer there. Who would think? I am a big fan of Chanel products but no more Chanel mascara for me.

on 9/23/2016 8:08:00 AM

I have thin light lashes..first I apply Dior white mascara..then apply volume Chanel..
My lashes look remarkable..

on 5/10/2016 5:16:00 AM

I do like this mascara, it is good for separation and can provide volume if several coats have been applied. Therefore it has lost a lippy. But the formula is not clumpy and I will still continue to buy it until I find my ideal mascara.

on 5/2/2016 9:29:00 AM

Been using this for over a year
It's the best
Lots of pigment
stays on all day
Thick coverage no gloppy mess
Have tried others but came back to Chanel

on 10/15/2015 11:05:00 AM

BEST mascara ever, does everything so quickly. I love it, this is my 14th one!

Once you try this mascara you will never go back to any other mascara.

Love this mascara, really works for me!

on 1/14/2015 12:22:00 AM

If you left me on a deserted island with only water and one other item I would chose mascara. I love this mascara, it doesn't clump, doesn't flake and it does not dry out. I have been using this mascara since it came out, and love it.

on 8/7/2014 1:27:00 PM

Excellent mascara. I have it in the black and the khaki. Both are wonderful. Easy to apply, great thick brush with bumps/bristles that comb out the clumps, great coverage with just a few strokes.

on 7/13/2014 1:58:00 PM

Holy grail mascara ! I just bought my second one, the first one lasted for more than 5 month and I can still use it even if it dried out a bit ! I got so many compliments with this mascara, my lashes are longer, thicker, with a lot of volume and it's so easy to use, I never have clumps and it never flakes away even after a 17 hours long day. definitely worth EVERY penny!! Lasts me a long time and fantastic results. Go and buy it!