Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, (+/-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 7/23/2016 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One of my favourite mascaras along with GA ETK and CT Full, fat lashes.

Pro - doesn't flake or smear. Black, lengthens, volumises, holds curl.
Con - I don't like it the first week or two, its a bit runny and clumps a bit. After that first week I don't have any problems.

on 7/22/2016 10:06:00 PM

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras when it works. The formula is wet and you do have to wait a minute between coats but its worth it. It gives a huge amount of thickness and holds a curl all day. No flaking or smudging unless you come in contact with water. Easy to get off at night as well. I just wish it gave more length. Overall if you want a false lash look this will give it to you.

To Read all 241 Reviews, Login or Join

I received this as an xmas present. I absoloutely love it, I will forever repurchase this.
It looks like im wearing falsies when I put this on!
Easy to wash off as well!

on 7/14/2016 5:51:00 AM

My HG mascara! Love it to death! Makes my eyes look big and eye lashes super long!

on 7/6/2016 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I can finally give this mascara HG status, which I do not dole out lightly! I have been using it for about two years now, and I am yet to find anything better despite trying.

It lengthens and separates my lashes, whilst making them look thicker and darker. It's a high impact, sultry effect mascara that looks great for daytime with simple eye makeup but can equally be layered for a more dramatic evening look. I wear glasses on a day to day basis so I feel I need something striking so my eyes aren't lost in the frames! I have repurchased this at least 5 times, and any time I've run out of it I've been desperate to repurchase it as quickly as possible.

I would say the formula is quite rich and coats lashes well, it's not watery or not dry. The tube does tend to dry out quicker than other mascaras I've used in the past, but compared to the pros this doesn't matter to me.

One con, as others have mentioned is it doesn't have the best staying power if it gets wet...I learnt this the hard way at a friend's wedding! I haven't really had any problems myself with it smudging under my eyes after a long time, and I've worn it clubbing, to festivals etc. Perhaps a few flakes or light smudging but nothing that sticks in my mind or that I would think was unreasonable from a non-waterproof mascara. The other obvious con is that it's expensive compared to high street versions, but to me it is worth every penny!! Im my view the cons are minor compared to the impact of this mascara and how much I love it. I'll be repurchasing it until the day I find anything better!

on 6/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I received a bunch of free samples of this, like, literally two full hands of minisizes. So I didn't directly paid for it, but I guess I can give an opinion after using it daily for a month.

The way it makes your lashes incredibly perfect, standing long and tall and fierce, is an instant self confidence boost. It makes you feel so sexy. Thanks to the mini size brush, I could easily reach every single lash in the inner corners, and they end up looking so big..until you realize the awful lot of clumps just on the edge of the lid, which is a big no for me because they end straight in the eyeball in a blink (luckily with no painful consequences).
I was also extremely disappointed with its duration. It didn't last a full hour without melting -while not doing anything crazy or sweaty. Unfortunately I gave this product too much chances, resulting in the most awful panda eye at an important party when I got emotional and cried of happiness while seeing my best friend dancing with her soon-to-be-husband. She turned around and laughed because it was quite unexpected from me - both crying and becoming an exotic attraction in the middle of the club.

So, I guess I won't ever ever ever pay the full price for the normal size of this mascara. Even the most humble Maybelline mascara was more reliable than this.

on 5/10/2016 5:16:00 AM

I do like this mascara, it is good for separation and can provide volume if several coats have been applied. Therefore it has lost a lippy. But the formula is not clumpy and I will still continue to buy it until I find my ideal mascara.

I have always been a Chanel mascara fan, as soon as you wave the wand over your lashes you see the effect and you think today is a good eyelash day! It really takes well to my lashes.

However I have recently been left disappointed, I purchased 90 ultra noir as who doesn't want super dark long eyelashes?

I was so excited to bring it home and have many good eyelash days, them eyelash days turned in to people asking if I had a black eye. I don't know if they have changed the formular I haven't experienced this before with expensive or cheap mascara. I thought it was a one off but every time I used it it just left my under eyes black. Gutted as I love this mascara but for some reason this one just slips off and it's not the look I was going for.

Real shame, on the plus side get to hunt for a new mascara 👍🏻

on 5/6/2016 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

***Update:
I hate doing this after I've rated a product so well, but after some further use of this mascara, save your money and go elsewhere! After a few applications of use I find the formula just doesn't work the same. I'm sticking with my HG max factor 2000 calorie mascara and something I always go back to - Lancôme hypnose.

Hands down the best mascara I have ever used, and I've used all the good ones!! Never fails to perform, giving me the false lash look but without the false effect if that makes sense. Only issue is it dries quickly in the bottle for such a pricey item. For anyone who is wondering, max factor 2000 calorie is very similar to this. Don't bother with Lancôme hypnose, too much fall out. I will continue to buy tho, it's that good.

on 5/2/2016 9:29:00 AM

Been using this for over a year
It's the best
Lots of pigment
stays on all day
Thick coverage no gloppy mess
Have tried others but came back to Chanel