Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, (+/-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 4/14/2017 4:13:00 PM

i don't usually review but here goes. to be perfectly honest, this mascara is so amazing that i look like i'm wearing false eyelashes with one coats. i don't like that look so, for me, this might not be right. But i have to give it 5 stars because it is just amazing. i think if i learn to apply it properly i can get it to be perfect. it's amazing.

Perhaps i'll wear it for fun.......and apply 2 coats ;o)

on 3/27/2017 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I know I'm in the minority here but I FAR prefer the waterproof version of this. By far. I tried this for a solid 10 days and declare it a fail for me. This version is very wet and takes time to dry. While the lashes look great- I don't see a ton of difference between this and Voluminous. The wp version dries faster and lashes look amazing in one swipe.
For clarity, I'm a low maintenance make up gal- mascara and lipstick and I'm gone. Perhaps if I was more into the process, etc, this would work for me but it doesn't suit my current protocol ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I wear corrector, TM, a little powder, blush, lippie, and mascara. All the time. I find that, at my age, I look better with less makeup. So, I spend more money on skin care. Except for mascara. I have used Le Volume de Chanel for many years. In my opinion it is the best mascara on the market, bar none.

It is the only mascara that lets me apply two coats (at least) without a clump. No cleaning excess from the brush, no combing through, no problem. My lashes are never stiff, it doesn't flake or smudge.
I put it on in the morning, and it still looks great at day's end.

It's expensive. And it's worth every damn penny. Eat ramen if you must, but buy it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love the product! Love the tube! Love the way it looks! I got this as a sample at Nordstrom, and this is the only mascara I want to use now. Lengthens, thickens, separates, and lasts! Also it's easy to remove. A winner!

The best mascara I've ever used! I try to keep stock of it all the time.

on 2/20/2017 8:00:00 AM

This is the best (and the most expensive) mascara I have ever owned. My lashes are short and thin but this lengthens and tones them excellently. Once my friend even asked if I had put on lash extensions.

I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This mascara does what it claims. It's not my normal mascara. I bought it on a whim to carry with me in my travel bag. My favorite part is you can build and build until you have every lash just where you want it. Lots of drama, but with separation and control. The con, and it is annoying, if you ever start touching your eyes, a light scratching etc, this stuff flakes like crazy. It's like losing a game of mascara Jenga.

on 1/22/2017 1:33:00 PM

I got a free sample of this product and decided to try it. When i put it on i thought it was amazing. My eyelashes looked so voluminous and long. The brush also made it really easy to put on . The only downside was after about an hour i had to take it off because my eyes started to puff and go red. I have sensitive skin and find it hard to find makeup products that don't irritate my skin. So if you have sensitive skin or hayfever i wouldn't nt recommend this product.

on 1/9/2017 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favourite mascaras. I have very long lashes
I do find in the beginning its too much product. So I wipe off the first two dabs after that my lashes are perfect.

on 12/22/2016 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

4/5 lippies

I really like this mascara.
I have short asian straight lashes

Pro:
-super black
-fake lash effect
-lots of volume and good amount of length
- can be build to an dramatic effect
-elegant and simple tube
-no need for an eyelash curler

Con:
-its smudging (i use kate lash primer to prevent smudging)
-on the pricier side

=> I really like this mascara, give it a try!

Popular Mascaras