CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 1/12/2019 1:51:00 PM

I got this as a sample and i love it. i am a chanel snob and ofcourse id splurge after i am done and get thw full size. I struggle with mascsra because im so used to using falsies or having extensions. The reason is because i have very whimpy straight lashes that does not hold its curl. My lashes are growing back slowly and they are getting longer from Latisse. I used to use Diorshow waterproof for separation/define and length but most importantly it helps the curl stay put. I find it to not give any volume which is what i am looking form le volume is so plush and i like the formula better. I have not tried this in the waterproof version but ive heard it isnt as good as the original. i have oily eyelids.. Im sure there are dupes but i dont have time to try out mascaras and then not liking them and end up with a million mascaras. For now i am really liking this! Will def be on the look out for dupes.

Pros -
Does not flake
True black
Does not weigh my lashes down
Works great with Diorshow
Pretty sleek packaging

Cons-
Price

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Recommended by a friend and well worth it! If you're looking for well-defined lashes; 2 coats of this will give you lots of definition and mega volume without looking 'spidery'. It doesn't clump, no matter how many layers I apply and my eyes do not water or become irritated which is something that happens to me quite often with other brands. The only (slight) cons with this are: it's very wet upon initial application, taking several minutes to dry down, and the price is a bit steep for a mascara, but on the plus side it lasts at least 3 months which is pretty good going. Will re-purchase but probably only when on sale.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 12/20/2018 8:18:00 AM

terrible for the price! had higher expectations but will go back to my Lancome. not everything with the name Chanel is the best. does not seperate and clumps. if you have long lashes looking for thickness add a coating of babypowder before applying mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A friend who works at Chanel gave me a couple sample size tubes of this mascara and it really is lovely. After using it just long enough for the initial wet consistency to dry out a bit (really, aren't all mascaras better after they've been opened for a little while?!) it is a deep, luscious black cream that seems to lift and define all of my lashes while plumping them up. It wears extremely well on my oily skin and still removes relatively easily with cream cleanser or micellar water and a gentle massage. If it were not $32 a tube, I would run out to buy a full size today. Alas, I can't justify any mascara over $15 on my current budget. I will hope for a suitable dupe by way of the drugstore or a Korean brand.

A lovely mascara with an expensive price tag. I recommend the 'Blue Night' color, which is very sophisticated and cool. It's a dark midnight blue -- nothing like the bright blue Diorshow mascara (which is fun, but nothing like this one.) The Chanel 'blue night' color is quite subtle - it makes your eyes look just a bit more mysterious.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had a large sample size of this mascara. The brush is shaped like a spiked cudgel from GOT. I think the mascara is ok but not better than other mascaras that I have been using for awhile. It's a wet mascara that goes on with some minor clumps but does lead to volumized lashes after a couple of coats. It lasts well through a normal day and removes fairly easy. I just don't think it is better that my EL mascara or PTR lashes to die for which is $17 on Amazon.

on 7/16/2018 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this mascara.it is a wet mascara which at times I dislike. This one is perfect. You can apply heavily or lighter for a more natural look. I never have problems with clumping and I find it lengthens and thickens beautifully. I cannot wait to try the brown and blue versions of this mascara. It comes off easily with my regular balm cleanser. Love love love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised that so many people like this mascara.

Pros:
- extra thick very black voluminous lashes.

Cons:
- the formula is very wet, that results in spikey lashes with mascara clumps;
- the brush is not designed to separate the lashes, it puts them all together and makes it impossible to reduce the amount of clumps;
- it smudges;
- it's a nightmare to take it off, even with a waterproof mascara remover.

Not for me.

on 6/6/2018 10:36:00 AM

I like Le Volumbe!!! It is not only gives my eyelashes more volume and length but also curl. I tried to compare it with my other eyelashes. It does provide more curl and did not weigh down my lashes. the only cons is that it is not waterproof and the price. Great for everyday coz it is not a heavy duty mascara. I will use waterproof formula if i am active and no time to touch up such as during busy work days or girls' night out or at the beach.

on 5/18/2018 4:49:00 PM

I loved this mascara. I loved how it made my eyelashes look, long and thick. Unfortunately only rated a three star because this mascara smudges to the top of your eyelid and under the eye after an hour which is disappointing especially for the price. I have panda eyes before I even start work. I probably would buy another mascara next time because of this reason.