Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, (+/-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 2/20/2017 8:00:00 AM

This is the best (and the most expensive) mascara I have ever owned. My lashes are short and thin but this lengthens and tones them excellently. Once my friend even asked if I had put on lash extensions.

I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This mascara does what it claims. It's not my normal mascara. I bought it on a whim to carry with me in my travel bag. My favorite part is you can build and build until you have every lash just where you want it. Lots of drama, but with separation and control. The con, and it is annoying, if you ever start touching your eyes, a light scratching etc, this stuff flakes like crazy. It's like losing a game of mascara Jenga.

on 1/22/2017 1:33:00 PM

I got a free sample of this product and decided to try it. When i put it on i thought it was amazing. My eyelashes looked so voluminous and long. The brush also made it really easy to put on . The only downside was after about an hour i had to take it off because my eyes started to puff and go red. I have sensitive skin and find it hard to find makeup products that don't irritate my skin. So if you have sensitive skin or hayfever i wouldn't nt recommend this product.

on 1/9/2017 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favourite mascaras. I have very long lashes
I do find in the beginning its too much product. So I wipe off the first two dabs after that my lashes are perfect.

on 12/22/2016 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

4/5 lippies

I really like this mascara.
I have short asian straight lashes

Pro:
-super black
-fake lash effect
-lots of volume and good amount of length
- can be build to an dramatic effect
-elegant and simple tube
-no need for an eyelash curler

Con:
-its smudging (i use kate lash primer to prevent smudging)
-on the pricier side

=> I really like this mascara, give it a try!

on 12/18/2016 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

All I have to say is wow. This is the BEST mascara that has ever touched my lashes. It's a push-up bra for your eyelashes. You do not need a lash curler with this mascara. It just makes them look their best 😻

I cannot begin to tell you how great this mascara is for small, thin lashes. I have tried most everything from Dior and Lancome, to Mac and many others. Chanel is in another league...really. Im hoping to marry this mascara, that is how much I love it.

on 11/15/2016 5:59:00 PM

HG mascara for me, gives me feathery, fluffy long lashes and I'm not particularly gifted in the eyelash department. The lashes are still soft after using it and it never flakes on me. I bought it for years, since I haven't found anything as good as this, but recently I discovered an almost as good dupe from L'Oreal. So I bought several tubes of that to have in case they discontinue it, but if that doesn't happen, I don't see why I need to pay 30 euros on the Chanel one.

I love Chanel mascara. I'm allergic to ridiculous amounts of cosmetics and I tried Chanel out of desperation because my eyes reacted to just about everything else. I've been using Le Volume de Chanel for two years now, and have yet to have an allergic reaction to it.

Due to my allergies, my eye doctor doesn't recommend I try waterproof mascara, so the non-waterproof version is what I am reviewing. This product lasts all day. Sometimes, though, as others have mentioned, I will get a little bit of it pooling under my eyes. I usually just dab at it with my fingers and the bit that is under my eye is gone.

I don't have to use an eyelash curler with this mascara, the wand is good enough to curl my lashes without an eyelash curler.

All in all, I recommend this mascara very highly - it lasts and lasts and it hasn't aggravated my eye allergies yet.

on 10/16/2016 7:34:00 AM

I got to try a sample of the chanel le volume when they released the darkest black (ultra-noir)
i was very impressed with the volume and curl it gave, but within hours i had black mascara under my eyes. This happened every time i used the sample.
I enquired at the makeup counter whether this was a common problem with the mascara, or just the sample. The sales lady said a few people had complained about the samples but believed the full size should be okay. I was contemplating for some time whether to purchase the large size as i absolutely loved the dramatic volume i was getting with the sample.
My husband ended up buying me it for Xmas.
After many months of using this mascara off and on, i can no longer stand it. EVERY time i use it i end up with black transfer under my eyes, and not the volume i was getting with the sample. i have been hoping it would dry a little, and give me the volume the sample did, but unfortunately this is not the case. I shouldn't have to check in the mirror all the time to see if i have mascara running under my eyes. Now, I do admit to being a mascara junkie, but unfortunately Chanel le volume would be the worst for transferring, and removal is the hardest of all my mascaras. There are so many good mascaras that give great volume without the dramas this one gives, for a third of the price.

Popular Mascaras