Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, (+/-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 5/26/2017 6:57:00 PM

Really superb mascara with fabulous finish to your lashes. Easy formulation that just stays put even though I don't use the waterproof version. I have very fair but very long lashes which you'd never see without mascara. This does what you'd expect, it colours what I already have, however it also thickens and creates so much volume at the same time. So much so, and depending on whether you coat once or twice, it can look as though you're wearing false eye lashes, it's that good! Highly recommend this product. Again, one that won't be leaving my makeup bag any time soon.

on 5/23/2017 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

My grandma had a sample of this mascara and decided to give it to me since she knows I'm mad into makeup. I've also tried the full version.

I was skeptical when I first saw the wand since I dont usually like the plasticky short pointy spikes ones but tried it and loved it! Lots of volume (which is what I look for in mascaras) and the lashes kept the curl. I love how this looks in my lower lashes. Also I want to mention I've never got spidery-looking lashes with this mascara which I know can happen a lot with volumizing ones.

Didn't notice any flaking, nice wear through out the day.

So pros: Volumizing, wand is nicely sized you so you can apply mascara without messing your shadow look which is common practice for me (sad face), packaging is nice, not hard to remove, dries quick!, keeps lashes flexible.

Cons: The price jfc i wish I didn't like this mascara so much. Honestly other than that I have nothing negative to say about this.

Have a nice day!

on 5/11/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The best mascara ever. It adds volume,length,curve and seperates my lashes so well. It never clumps,or flakes and smells great. My eyelashes love it!

on 5/8/2017 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was on the lookout for a new mascara, and after sampling this I immediately fell in love with it. A week into my purchase, I believe the formula started to dry out a bit, which I usually don't mind, except that because of the bristles on this mascara wand- my lashes became cake central. I tried to apply it so many different ways. I wanted to love it like I had the first few days! It only got worse. Am I the only one that has experienced this? I was so disappointed.

on 5/1/2017 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

All the great reviews on YouTube made me buy this mascara. Sadly, it deposits way too much product on my very long but very straight lashes and totally kills the curl I work so hard to achieve. Even with the lightest coating I can get with this brush, I literally see the curl coming out. I suspect this works brilliantly for people with thicker curlier lashes because they can put one coat on and go. Sadly, that's not how it is for me.
Because my lashes are so long, I look for volume but I prefer the "fluffier" volume I get with L'Oreal Voluminous. Yes, it take three coats but with it I get a full fan of nicely separated lashes and lots of them. The waterproof version is even better. I was hoping that Le Volume would be the "unicorn" product it is for so many others but it just isn't.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This mascara ticks all boxes for me: gives instant fullness to my lashes, lasts all day and is easy to remove. Best of all, it curls my lashes. I think that it's the current answer to Extrême Cils of days of yore, which I loved and was heartbroken when there was no replacement for it. It's painfully expensive and the blue shade was darkened from number 20 to 70, but, no matter, this is, in my books, the perfect mascara.

on 4/14/2017 4:13:00 PM

i don't usually review but here goes. to be perfectly honest, this mascara is so amazing that i look like i'm wearing false eyelashes with one coats. i don't like that look so, for me, this might not be right. But i have to give it 5 stars because it is just amazing. i think if i learn to apply it properly i can get it to be perfect. it's amazing.

Perhaps i'll wear it for fun.......and apply 2 coats ;o)

on 3/27/2017 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I know I'm in the minority here but I FAR prefer the waterproof version of this. By far. I tried this for a solid 10 days and declare it a fail for me. This version is very wet and takes time to dry. While the lashes look great- I don't see a ton of difference between this and Voluminous. The wp version dries faster and lashes look amazing in one swipe.
For clarity, I'm a low maintenance make up gal- mascara and lipstick and I'm gone. Perhaps if I was more into the process, etc, this would work for me but it doesn't suit my current protocol ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I wear corrector, TM, a little powder, blush, lippie, and mascara. All the time. I find that, at my age, I look better with less makeup. So, I spend more money on skin care. Except for mascara. I have used Le Volume de Chanel for many years. In my opinion it is the best mascara on the market, bar none.

It is the only mascara that lets me apply two coats (at least) without a clump. No cleaning excess from the brush, no combing through, no problem. My lashes are never stiff, it doesn't flake or smudge.
I put it on in the morning, and it still looks great at day's end.

It's expensive. And it's worth every damn penny. Eat ramen if you must, but buy it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love the product! Love the tube! Love the way it looks! I got this as a sample at Nordstrom, and this is the only mascara I want to use now. Lengthens, thickens, separates, and lasts! Also it's easy to remove. A winner!

Popular Mascaras