CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by age: 25-29
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.1

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

I used this mascara a few times, and no thank you. True- This mascara makes amazing volume, as many others mascaras do. But it has a one ... actually BIG ONE ISSUE. You will have mess around the eyes.
When I used it, no there was not wet weather, or gym or water, neither I touched it.. literaly after a few hours I had mess under eyes. It also take a long time to dry.

Overaly, I would not reccomend it. Its Chanel and its totally useless. Hello its 2017- which mascara makes mess under eyes at this time?

on 5/8/2017 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was on the lookout for a new mascara, and after sampling this I immediately fell in love with it. A week into my purchase, I believe the formula started to dry out a bit, which I usually don't mind, except that because of the bristles on this mascara wand- my lashes became cake central. I tried to apply it so many different ways. I wanted to love it like I had the first few days! It only got worse. Am I the only one that has experienced this? I was so disappointed.

The best mascara I've ever used! I try to keep stock of it all the time.

on 1/9/2017 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favourite mascaras. I have very long lashes
I do find in the beginning its too much product. So I wipe off the first two dabs after that my lashes are perfect.

on 12/22/2016 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

4/5 lippies

I really like this mascara.
I have short asian straight lashes

Pro:
-super black
-fake lash effect
-lots of volume and good amount of length
- can be build to an dramatic effect
-elegant and simple tube
-no need for an eyelash curler

Con:
-its smudging (i use kate lash primer to prevent smudging)
-on the pricier side

=> I really like this mascara, give it a try!

on 12/18/2016 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

All I have to say is wow. This is the BEST mascara that has ever touched my lashes. It's a push-up bra for your eyelashes. You do not need a lash curler with this mascara. It just makes them look their best 😻

HG mascara. It takes 2 min to get the perfect volumized, dramatic lashes with this mascara. I stays put and doesnt flake. Absolutely worth the $$.

on 9/8/2016 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The look of this mascara is formidable!
For me it is best suited for when you want really sexy and dramatic eyes - It is perfect for that!
But unfortunately for me, after some hours of application it starts to smudge, and it is very unfortunate when you look in the mirror, and your under eye area looks like the makeup of Jack Sparrow - Which were not the intention

So even though I love the look when applying, I do not love it, at the end of the day

on 8/19/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is so good sometimes i think it is too much for day, but my lashes are naturally long and i just need the volume. Perfect mascara if you want it ALL.

on 7/22/2016 10:06:00 PM

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras when it works. The formula is wet and you do have to wait a minute between coats but its worth it. It gives a huge amount of thickness and holds a curl all day. No flaking or smudging unless you come in contact with water. Easy to get off at night as well. I just wish it gave more length. Overall if you want a false lash look this will give it to you.