CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.3

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 5/18/2018 4:49:00 PM

I loved this mascara. I loved how it made my eyelashes look, long and thick. Unfortunately only rated a three star because this mascara smudges to the top of your eyelid and under the eye after an hour which is disappointing especially for the price. I have panda eyes before I even start work. I probably would buy another mascara next time because of this reason.

on 5/23/2017 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

My grandma had a sample of this mascara and decided to give it to me since she knows I'm mad into makeup. I've also tried the full version.

I was skeptical when I first saw the wand since I dont usually like the plasticky short pointy spikes ones but tried it and loved it! Lots of volume (which is what I look for in mascaras) and the lashes kept the curl. I love how this looks in my lower lashes. Also I want to mention I've never got spidery-looking lashes with this mascara which I know can happen a lot with volumizing ones.

Didn't notice any flaking, nice wear through out the day.

So pros: Volumizing, wand is nicely sized you so you can apply mascara without messing your shadow look which is common practice for me (sad face), packaging is nice, not hard to remove, dries quick!, keeps lashes flexible.

Cons: The price jfc i wish I didn't like this mascara so much. Honestly other than that I have nothing negative to say about this.

Have a nice day!

on 1/22/2017 1:33:00 PM

I got a free sample of this product and decided to try it. When i put it on i thought it was amazing. My eyelashes looked so voluminous and long. The brush also made it really easy to put on . The only downside was after about an hour i had to take it off because my eyes started to puff and go red. I have sensitive skin and find it hard to find makeup products that don't irritate my skin. So if you have sensitive skin or hayfever i wouldn't nt recommend this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I bought this mascara 3 times, first time I bought it I loved it! It really was amaazing, flaked a bit, but made my eyelashes look amaze. The second time I bought it was smudged a lot don't know why, thought maybe it was a faulty one or changed the formula. Used a few other products after that. But then kept seeing this is one of the best rated on makeupalley. So thought I would try it one more time hoping it was just a dud the second one and be like the first time. NOPE! So bad total panda eyes. I gave it to my sister to try, thinking it might work well for her same, smudged like no others. Don't usually write reviews. But really so sad considering the price. Think they changed the formula, cause think there's no way I could have gotten to duds at totally different times.

I received this as an xmas present. I absoloutely love it, I will forever repurchase this.
It looks like im wearing falsies when I put this on!
Easy to wash off as well!

on 6/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received a bunch of free samples of this, like, literally two full hands of minisizes. So I didn't directly paid for it, but I guess I can give an opinion after using it daily for a month.

The way it makes your lashes incredibly perfect, standing long and tall and fierce, is an instant self confidence boost. It makes you feel so sexy. Thanks to the mini size brush, I could easily reach every single lash in the inner corners, and they end up looking so big..until you realize the awful lot of clumps just on the edge of the lid, which is a big no for me because they end straight in the eyeball in a blink (luckily with no painful consequences).
I was also extremely disappointed with its duration. It didn't last a full hour without melting -while not doing anything crazy or sweaty. Unfortunately I gave this product too much chances, resulting in the most awful panda eye at an important party when I got emotional and cried of happiness while seeing my best friend dancing with her soon-to-be-husband. She turned around and laughed because it was quite unexpected from me - both crying and becoming an exotic attraction in the middle of the club.

So, I guess I won't ever ever ever pay the full price for the normal size of this mascara. Even the most humble Maybelline mascara was more reliable than this.

I have always been a Chanel mascara fan, as soon as you wave the wand over your lashes you see the effect and you think today is a good eyelash day! It really takes well to my lashes.

However I have recently been left disappointed, I purchased 90 ultra noir as who doesn't want super dark long eyelashes?

I was so excited to bring it home and have many good eyelash days, them eyelash days turned in to people asking if I had a black eye. I don't know if they have changed the formular I haven't experienced this before with expensive or cheap mascara. I thought it was a one off but every time I used it it just left my under eyes black. Gutted as I love this mascara but for some reason this one just slips off and it's not the look I was going for.

Real shame, on the plus side get to hunt for a new mascara 👍🏻

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So I have been through many many mascaras. High end and drug store. I go for volume and length. I have tried buxom that was a great one for volume but I wanted more. A friend recommended this to me and so I thought I wouldn't give it a try. And holey crap guys!! I thought that I would never find a mascara that in my eyes was perfect but this is seriously perfect. So much volume and length!! I have found my holey Grail! If you don't have curly eye lashes like me naturally it works fine with a lash curler. Doesn't flake!! Definitely worth the money! I will recommend this to everyone who asks me about how I get my lashes so long and thick which happens every time I go out in public!!

on 1/17/2016 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This mascara is in my opinion the best one out there on the current market. I've tried so many mascaras but this is the only one that gives me length, volume, seperation & curl (it stays that way for the entire day). What I also particulary love is the fact that it doesnt flake whatsoever. This product is very pricy, but in my opinion its worth it. Its quite frequently on sale so I try to get it then.
(THIS IS IMPORTANT) if you do get this product and you're going for a black one, I would highly recommend getting the regular version and not the newly released "intense black". That one sure is intense, but it smudges all over your eyebrow bone and eyelids, which is just a pain to keep track off.

on 1/13/2016 5:53:00 PM

LOVE this mascara. My two drawbacks are 1) the price and 2) it is very wet upon initial application (it can show up easily on my brow bone, but that's probably because of how my eyes are set in my face). I had been a longtime user of Benefit's "They're Real" but felt like I wasn't getting the volume I wanted. Switched over to this mascara and I definitely feel like I have huge lashes in comparison to how they looked before.