Urban Decay NAKED Basics

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Urban Decay NAKED Basics

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/3/2014 8:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have had this palette for almost a year idk why I took so long to write this review. I love this palette is the only naked I own and would even think to own. I don't like the 1,2, or 3 so this was perfect. On a day to day bases I prefer mattes with a lighter shimmery color for my inner corner.

Color: 5/5 all of the shadows have impeccable quality and pay off.
Venus- this is the only shimmer in the palette. It is a light frosty white/cream color
Foxy-a matte yellow toned cream highlight color
W.O.S- a matte pink toned highlighter
Naked2-a light cool tone brown
Faint-a mid/dark toned brown
Crave-a nice deep dark black

Packaging and price: this palette retails for 27$ which isnt bad especially for a high end brand(well not that high end, but you know What I mean ) this comes out to roughly 5$ per shadow. The packaging is nice and simple following the naked scheme. It is small and has a full mirror size mirror. Have dropped it numerous times and never had any breaks

Overall a awesome basic everyday palette. Can go from day to night with a smoldrry Smokey eye. I love this thing

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

URBAN DECAY YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!! I own all 3 Naked Palettes and love them all. This has to be my favorite just because of the matte look for every day simple smokey eyes. I usually use this on top of the original primer potion or smashbox's photo finish eyeshadow primer. The shadows are all very pigmented which is a huge problem for me since I have tan to medium brown skin. Some shadows don't have good color pay off on my skin but NO PROBLEMS HERE. And even though $30 for eyeshadow isn't really "cheap", you get 6 beautiful colors that last a very long time. I LOVE IT!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like the colors and the blendability of this product but they are very powdery which shocked me for the price. My other urban decay items are wonderful. Maybe i got a bad batch

on 3/9/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I tried with this, but I realize it was so pointless. I have so many other UD dupes. I'm going to take this back tomorrow!

on 1/7/2013 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just received my Naked basics and I love it. It's all matte compared to the other two Nakes palettes. Very pigmented. I found that's a little bit pricey but if you buy dupes individually you will spend more money instead of just the one palette. That is a definitely must have!

Popular Palettes