Urban Decay NAKED Basics

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Urban Decay NAKED Basics

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wowza! This is my favorite all time eyeshadow palette! It always calls my name and I end up using it everyday! I feel bad for my other eyeshadows! :( but you can create basically ANY look with just these 6 shadows! It's perfect! The shadows are so soft and blendable. And with the UD shadow primer... They stay on ALL day. HG product! Alot of people complain about the price but honestly $27 for 6 shadows is $4.50 for each. The Loreal infallible shadows are $7 alone. And normal UD shadows are $18. So this is a bargain! If you haven't tried them yet.... What are you waiting for??! xx -beautybrehyn65 from youtube

on 5/3/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love love love it. It is simply the perfect neutral matte palette. UD is known for awe-mazing eyeshadows and they don't disappoint with this. Silky smooth application and perfectly pigmented. It.just.works!
EDIT 1.6.2014 So after all of THAT review, this palette has languished in my mu collection and I'm not as excited about it as I once was and I now use it solely for my eyebrows. I would now NOT re-purchase it if I lost/ran out.

on 1/1/2013 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Ashy mess tried it an just does not look right I will return and try the naked 1

Video Reviews & Tutorials