Urban Decay NAKED Basics

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Urban Decay NAKED Basics

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/6/2015 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Must have!! The travel size packaging makes it easy to pop in your purse or take on vacation. Super pigmented eyeshadows that are true to its appearance. You can easily make natural daytime looks and smoky eyeshadows looks. Truly the easiest palettes to work work with and is great for beginners. I love that it is all but one matte eyeshadows. Repurchasing if I ever run out!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

If I could only have one palette, this would be it. Super versatile, I pretty much use this to start off any look that I do, and there is plenty in there to do a variety of looks with only this palette! Nice and soft shadows, not too powdery or chalky, and easy to blend.

on 8/29/2014 9:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I'm a neutral kind of girl, and this palette is by far my favourite out of all the ones I have so far. The eyeshadows are smooth, the colours are great and they show up nicely. They also stay on all day, even if I don't use an eyeshadow primer. It's also small enough to place into a travel bag. I love this palette and I would recommend this to any new makeup users out there!

on 4/8/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I use this pallet every single day! I LOVE that it's matte and you can do any look you want. It's so versatile. I can use it to wear to work in the day time, and then switch it up at night for a smokier effect. I can't get enough of Foxy and W.O.S, which are the two I wear on a daily basis as a base for other shadows, or simply by themselves. I love this pallet!

on 2/21/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely love this palette. The matte shadows are great for everyday use. Every makeup lover should def get their hands on this

on 12/19/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The palette is good. You have to know how to use it as far as blending colors together properly. I'm bc 45 for reference. It looks really nice with liquid or gel black eyeliner the cat eye looks. Would I rebuy maybe not because I have to many palettes as it is. Is it worth it?? Yes

on 11/16/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

If I could give this product 100 stars I would. I own the original naked palette and the naked basics palette and since I've bought them i haven't purchased another eyeshadow since. The orignial naked palette is quite large and I wanted something that I could take with me on an every day basis. This is PERFECT.

-like all the other Urban Decay shadows these are amazing. So smooth and velvety, not powdery not chalky. As long as you tap your brush before putting it to your eye there's no fallout.
-the packaging is perfect. So small it could probably fit in your pocket or your wallet. About the size of my hand, maybe smaller. Rubberized outside, huge mirror, very durable as well.
-the price was a bit high as I expected. 27 dollars but honestly the quality of the packaging and the shadows deserves 27 dollars.
-I switch between my naked palette and this naked basics palette but when it comes to on the go makeup when I'm in a rush I go for this palette every time. I can take it with me anywhere and I don't have to worry about creating a certain look cause I have every color I could want for an everyday look or a smokey look.

The Shadows:
Venus-a shimmery neutral highlight color. Perfect for a browbone highlight or brushed all over the lid. not too pink like MAC's phloof and not too yellow like nylon. it's right in the middle
Foxy- is a yellow toned neutral shade. Kind of like a buttercream color. Perfect for a matte highlight.
WOS- a very unique shade. I'd call it a creamy rosy neutral color.
Naked 2- a dirty taupe grey. Not as purple as tease from the naked 2 palette. Kind of comparable to MAC's Malt or Quarry put together.
Faint-a midtone brown. Great for the crease area. Similar to mulch from MAC.
Crave- a matte black. Perfect for liner or a smoky eye.

If someone took this from me I would repurchase it again in a heartbeat. As a college student I don't always have the time to do my makeup, this palette makes life so easy, I have every color I need for a perfect everyday look without having to rummage through all my shadows. LOVE THIS PALETTE <333

on 11/10/2013 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Very good product, vey cheap and the colors are wonderful. The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because the shadows are very skinny and small for $30 dollars. but over all really good colors.

on 8/8/2013 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Total HG. I'm pregnant and have a toddler, so my time spent in front of a mirror is limited. I use this palette to set my concealer, brighten brow bone, and even out my eyelids. It will polish you right up! Love it. Great staying power, smooth texture, and will last.

on 7/16/2013 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

amazing amazing amazing!!! this palette is so easy to use for a quick neutral smokey eye. it usually takes me 3-5 minutes to do a really nice look with it. all the colors show up on my NC42 brown skin. best used with a primer, something like mac paintpot soft ochre/painterly.

if you need an idea on how to create a very quick and easy look with this palette, i've created a 3 minute tutorial on youtube linked below. check it out and be sure to comment and let me know what you think :)