Urban Decay NAKED Basics

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Urban Decay NAKED Basics

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is a really good palette. Love all the colors and the texture is really high quality.
I would prefer that the packaging was as pretty as the Naked 3, but that's not a big deal.

This is an amazing neutral and matte eyeshadow palette. I used to use this to work for a whole year and I love it. The quality is amazing and the color selection is great beauce it is a straight neutral, and you can also get some smokey looks. There are every shade you need to compose a great neutral or smokey look. If you a neutral lover or is looking for a neutral look for work, school...this is for you!

on 12/30/2015 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Naked Basic 2 review : I love these eyeshadows because they are not glittery and too much for everyday.I do not like the lightest eyeshadow in the palette,it's not pigmented at all.I expected small eyeshadow brush to go with it,but no.That was a dissapointment for me,because I paid a lot for it in Europe (and it says on the back :pair it with our double ended brush).To sum up,some of these eyeshadows are really nice but the whole palette is REALLY OVERPRICED.

on 2/4/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This Naked Basic is a HG for me. I've had it for over a year, and I still love it as much as whe I first bought it. On its own, the look is polished and natural, and so office friendly. Paired w brighter colors, it helps to create wearable fun looks. I'm a neutral eye kind of girl so this palette is right up my alley. The quality of the powder IMHO is fantastic - smooth, pigmented, blendable, (not patchy at all). Never thought I'll ever buy the same eyeshadow palette again, this will be the first.

on 11/18/2014 9:16:00 PM

Okay. I get it now. I had been scratching my head over this palette for quite some time and could not understand all the rave reviews. Now I have it and I understand. This goes on like a dream. Stays for hours and hours. I love that it looks like I am not wearing eye shadow and my eyes just HAPPEN to be fabulous! You can achieve a very natural eye look that is just simply pretty. I'm very happy that my curiosity lured me to buy it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've only been using 5 of the 6 colours in this palette because Foxy doesn't work well with my NC30 skin, but other than that I love this palette! The eyeshadows are highly smooth and pigmented :)

I love this product. It gives the perfect nude eye look and can also be used to transform the look from day to night. Everything you need is in this small compact. I love the black for setting my eyeliner and the rest to create many versatile looks.

on 2/22/2014 7:48:00 PM

Perfect palette to travel with. The colors are beautiful and buttery.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The matte shades give the perfect natural look. Love this palette!

I got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it!! It is great for everyday wear and travel. I use the black shade as eyeliner and just dip it in water and it goes on so smooth. The only problem I have is that foxy doesn't really show up on my skin because I am olive with yellow undertones but I use it more to blend with the other colors. Definitely an HG palette totally worth the price tag.